We have a grass.

Old November 26th 15, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

Default We have a grass.

I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Some slimy little tosser has become such a little cross patch that he
has had no resort but to do that. Someone who doesn't have the balls to
fight back, someone who I consistently make a fool of.

What a sad little ****.

Any suggestions who it might be?

I'll sort them out tomorrow & once I find out who it was, they will be
named on here.
Old November 26th 15, 06:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 00:06:29 +0000, David Lang
wrote:

I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Send a nice email back saying that you are sorry, you certainly do not intend
to make offensive posts - could they please identify the posts concerned so
that you can ensure you don't make the same mistake again.

They tell you the posts - complainer identified.

Job done.

I'll get my mate to have a look around Mason's PC - see if it was him who sent
the email.

Old November 26th 15, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"David Lang" wrote in message ...

I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Some slimy little tosser has become such a little cross patch that he
has had no resort but to do that. Someone who doesn't have the balls to
fight back, someone who I consistently make a fool of.

What a sad little ****.

Any suggestions who it might be?

I'll sort them out tomorrow & once I find out who it was, they will be
named on here.

Unfortunately, cyclists do seem to like "dobbing people in" .

---

Old November 26th 15, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

David Lang wrote:
I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Some slimy little tosser has become such a little cross patch that he
has had no resort but to do that. Someone who doesn't have the balls
to fight back, someone who I consistently make a fool of.

What a sad little ****.

Any suggestions who it might be?

I'll sort them out tomorrow & once I find out who it was, they will be
named on here.

Blueyonder. Yes, you are vunerable.
Several years ago I was reported twice to them, I made them ring me both
times.
Once for crossposting, the other time for sending a post containing
"ni**er".
They ****ed me off, so I went to Eternal-September. It's free, works very
well and they could not care less what you say.
Blueyonder was always glitching on me.
http://www.eternal-september.org/

Old November 26th 15, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 26/11/2015 08:20, Tarcap wrote:

"David Lang" wrote in message ...
I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Some slimy little tosser has become such a little cross patch that he
has had no resort but to do that. Someone who doesn't have the balls to
fight back, someone who I consistently make a fool of.

What a sad little ****.

Any suggestions who it might be?

I'll sort them out tomorrow & once I find out who it was, they will be
named on here.

Unfortunately, cyclists do seem to like "dobbing people in" .

So much so that some of them sometimes imagine that they themselves have
been "dobbed in" at their employer's Shareholders' AGM.
Old November 26th 15, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

"David Lang" wrote in message ...

I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Some slimy little tosser has become such a little cross patch that he
has had no resort but to do that. Someone who doesn't have the balls to
fight back, someone who I consistently make a fool of.

What a sad little ****.

Any suggestions who it might be?

I'll sort them out tomorrow & once I find out who it was, they will be
named on here.

Unfortunately, cyclists do seem to like "dobbing people in" .

So much so that some of them sometimes imagine that they themselves have
been "dobbed in" at their employer's Shareholders' AGM.

Hahaha ... oh, ****ing hell ... wiping tears of hilarity away...

No, it wasn't me. But the hilarious, hysterical, enraged reaction above
makes me wish that it had been.

However, thicko handyman's rage and shock does seem to raise a wider point,
and that is: does he really think that he's posting to a zone of
'non-droit'? Doesn't he think that the law applies 'in here', in this
Usenet forum?

He has threatened, libelled and lied his way through the past couple of
years, and now, he's absolutely gobsmacked that someone decided to make him
face up to his responsibilities?

LMAO !!

He's not a cyclist, and only posts to uk.rec.cycling to bait cyclists.
That's pretty much the definition of 'trolling', which in itself is a
violation of most ISP's Terms of Service.

What a ... well, what a 'car driver', really. He (and all car drivers)
need to learn that their actions have consequences. Whoever 'grassed him
up' has the thanks of every decent person on Usenet.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old November 26th 15, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

"David Lang" wrote in message ...

I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Some slimy little tosser has become such a little cross patch that he
has had no resort but to do that. Someone who doesn't have the balls to
fight back, someone who I consistently make a fool of.
What a sad little ****.
Any suggestions who it might be?
I'll sort them out tomorrow & once I find out who it was, they will be
named on here.
Unfortunately, cyclists do seem to like "dobbing people in" .

So much so that some of them sometimes imagine that they themselves have
been "dobbed in" at their employer's Shareholders' AGM.

Hahaha ... oh, ****ing hell ... wiping tears of hilarity away...

No, it wasn't me.

Nobody said it was.

But the hilarious, hysterical, enraged reaction above
makes me wish that it had been.

Really?

However, thicko handyman's rage and shock does seem to raise a wider point,
and that is: does he really think that he's posting to a zone of
'non-droit'? Doesn't he think that the law applies 'in here', in this
Usenet forum?
He has threatened, libelled and lied his way through the past couple of
years,

Do you know the meaning of the word "irony" (even if the thing itself
usually shoots straight past you several feet above your head)?

Can we think of anyone else who has "threatened, libelled and lied his
way through the past couple of years"?

and now, he's absolutely gobsmacked that someone decided to make him
face up to his responsibilities?
LMAO !!
He's not a cyclist, and only posts to uk.rec.cycling to bait cyclists.
That's pretty much the definition of 'trolling', which in itself is a
violation of most ISP's Terms of Service.
What a ... well, what a 'car driver', really. He (and all car drivers)
need to learn that their actions have consequences. Whoever 'grassed him
up' has the thanks of every decent person on Usenet.

Is that your stance on *all* internet trolling and abusive behaviour?

Or just that of which you don't approve?

Old November 26th 15, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Absolutely. Who's the stupid ****'s ISP, I might drop them a line...?

However, thicko handyman's rage and shock does seem to raise a wider
point, and that is: does he really think that he's posting to a zone of
'non-droit'? Doesn't he think that the law applies 'in here', in this
Usenet forum? He has threatened, libelled and lied his way through the
past couple of years,

Do you know the meaning of the word "irony" (even if the thing itself
usually shoots straight past you several feet above your head)?

Oh-oh .. here comes the logical fail ...

Can we think of anyone else who has "threatened, libelled and lied his
way through the past couple of years"?

Um ... yes. Mr Cheerful. Tough Guy. JNugent. And those are only the
trolls who don't live in my filter file.

and now, he's absolutely gobsmacked that someone decided to make him
face up to his responsibilities? LMAO !! He's not a cyclist, and only
posts to uk.rec.cycling to bait cyclists. That's pretty much the
definition of 'trolling', which in itself is a violation of most ISP's
Terms of Service. What a ... well, what a 'car driver', really. He
(and all car drivers) need to learn that their actions have
consequences. Whoever 'grassed him up' has the thanks of every decent
person on Usenet.

Is that your stance on *all* internet trolling and abusive behaviour?

Or just that of which you don't approve?

I suppose that on reflection, it was too much to ask that you'd not be
thick enough for it fly over the top of your pointy little head.

Typical car driver - does something he's not supposed to, and then whines,
bleats and blames everyone but himself when he gets caught.

Nicked for speeding? Why is that camera painted grey??

Knocks down a pedestrian on the pavement? For ****'s sake, how could the
dozy **** miss a Range Rover coming towards him?

Opens a car door and knocks a cyclist off? For crying out loud, why is the
arsehole cycling so close to cars?

Falls asleep at the wheel and kills a child? Why are children allowed to
walk on the pavement unaccompanied?

Goes down a sliproad the wrong way and wipes out an entire family? That
signage is crap!

The defining characteristic of the British motorist is his inability and
unwillingness to accept responsibility for his actions. Everything bad is
always someone else's fault.

And that was confirmed when thicko unemployed handyman started bleating
that someone had taken issue to a cyclist-baiting petrolhead posting to a
newsgroup for cyclists and about cycling. Never would it have occurred to
the fat, lazy **** that if he hadn't been posting here, he wouldn't have
been pulled up by his ISP. Oh, no! It's someone else's fault. It always
is, and always has to be.

Motorists really are low-class vermin.

Old November 26th 15, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 00:06:29 -0000, David Lang wrote:

I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Some slimy little tosser has become such a little cross patch that he
has had no resort but to do that. Someone who doesn't have the balls to
fight back, someone who I consistently make a fool of.

What a sad little ****.

Any suggestions who it might be?

I'll sort them out tomorrow & once I find out who it was, they will be
named on here.

Get a seperate newsserver which hides your IP, then let rip.
Even better confront him in person.

--
A bird in the hand is always greener than the grass under the other guy's bushes.
Old November 26th 15, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

wrote:

I have a letter from my ISP complaining that I have posted something
'offensive'.

Send a nice email back saying that you are sorry, you certainly do not intend
to make offensive posts - could they please identify the posts concerned so
that you can ensure you don't make the same mistake again.

They tell you the posts - complainer identified.

Job done.

I'll get my mate to have a look around Mason's PC - see if it was him who sent
the email.

You know someone who has access to his house?

--
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish

Happiness is being a cow grazing on green grass AMuzi Techniques 2 May 28th 14 01:06 PM
Nobody likes a grass... jnugent UK 49 September 24th 13 11:38 AM
Grass-roots effort: TdF to your local IMAX Veloise General 0 June 10th 06 12:30 AM
A2 Blackheath - road will be narrowed and a grass shared-use path put in John Hearns UK 34 March 17th 06 10:44 AM
Grass inner tube fix Greg Hall Techniques 13 November 16th 04 09:19 PM