Why do most lithium batteries have a flat +ve end?

Old April 29th 19, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 22:05:49 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

LOL Obviously Mr Pounder is right about you demented cyclists!

You are a friend of Mr Pounder and his sharpened filthy battleaxe? Good
for you.
Now please label me a thick-headed trog.

I label you a ridiculous dumb gay little masochist!
Old April 30th 19, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 30/04/2019 00:08, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 22:05:49 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

LOL Obviously Mr Pounder is right about you demented cyclists!

You are a friend of Mr Pounder and his sharpened filthy battleaxe? Good
for you.
Now please label me a thick-headed trog.

I label you a ridiculous dumb gay little masochist!

Thanks greatly for that compliment. So we agree about the Phucker.
Now let me poop snot in your direction to cement that.

"Genuine" lithium ion batteries? Mr Macaw UK 33 January 9th 16 11:06 AM
energiser lithium batteries 4 for £7 tam UK 24 December 7th 07 02:16 PM
Spray Lithium Grease [email protected] General 3 May 4th 07 05:13 PM
On lithium ion Stuart Lamble Australia 2 March 22nd 05 02:19 AM
Lithium Grease Simonb UK 12 March 26th 04 10:42 PM