RIP VDB

Old October 15th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default RIP VDB

" wrote in message

Tom thinks cyclists don't dope, when they do get caught
doping it's the railroading antidopers that are the problem,
and recreational drugs are evil that will lead you to an early
death.

You're an idiot and every time you post you prove it. In case you are
unaware of it, if they're users of recreational drugs they're far more
likely to mix drugs and to over use drugs of any kind. But by all means
ignore the real world in your efforts to look like a silly fool.

Old October 15th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Tom Kunich wrote:

" wrote in message

Tom thinks cyclists don't dope, when they do get caught
doping it's the railroading antidopers that are the problem,
and recreational drugs are evil that will lead you to an early
death.

You're an idiot and every time you post you prove it. In case you are
unaware of it, if they're users of recreational drugs they're far more
likely to mix drugs and to over use drugs of any kind. But by all means
ignore the real world in your efforts to look like a silly fool.

Way to elevate the debate Tom.

--
Bill Asher
Old October 15th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

William Asher wrote:
I tried really hard to come up with an example involving boobs for this
post, but I kept going off into a fugue state thinking about boobs so I
stuck with pussies.

Donald Munro wrote:
Didn't Bach write the pussy fugue for organ ?

William Asher wrote:
I **** re-member.

You're confusing fugues and ****icles.
Old October 15th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"William Asher" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
" wrote in message

Tom thinks cyclists don't dope, when they do get caught
doping it's the railroading antidopers that are the problem,
and recreational drugs are evil that will lead you to an early
death.

You're an idiot and every time you post you prove it. In case you are
unaware of it, if they're users of recreational drugs they're far more
likely to mix drugs and to over use drugs of any kind. But by all means
ignore the real world in your efforts to look like a silly fool.

Way to elevate the debate Tom.

On a good day Ben is a silly ass unable to put two and two together without
ending up with nine.

Old October 15th 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

**** are you talking about?

--
Bill Asher
Old October 15th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
m...
" wrote in message

Tom thinks cyclists don't dope, when they do get caught
doping it's the railroading antidopers that are the problem,
and recreational drugs are evil that will lead you to an early
death.

You're an idiot and every time you post you prove it. In case you are
unaware of it, if they're users of recreational drugs they're far more
likely to mix drugs and to over use drugs of any kind. But by all means
ignore the real world in your efforts to look like a silly fool.

Do you have anything to back that up? Just because it sounds reasonable
doesn't make it so. It's a question worthy of more than just a knee-jerk "of
course it is, you idiot" type of response. At least for me it is.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old October 15th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
m...
"Tom Kunich" wrote in message

In case you are unaware of it, if they're users of recreational drugs
they're far more likely to mix drugs and to over use drugs of any kind.

Do you have anything to back that up? Just because it sounds reasonable
doesn't make it so. It's a question worthy of more than just a knee-jerk
"of course it is, you idiot" type of response. At least for me it is.

Only my experience with drug users. From the first I always tried to believe
that those who overused drugs were simply stupid. Unfortunately all the
people whom I thought of as intelligent eventually either gave drugs up or
went over the line as well.

Old October 15th 09, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Oct 14, 7:32Â*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:51:45 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

If you're not depressed/paranoid you're not paying attention.

I know what you mean, but that sort of statement pushes aside the
disease aspect of depression. Â*It can be a disease, and both a
decision to get help, medical attention and some luck are needed to
overcome it.

Agreed, but especially in the US, the 'establishment' seems hell bent
for leather to medicate everyone into happiness. Fook 'em - I'll be
miserable if I want!

I'm sorry. You only have a right to a pursuit of happiness.

--
Michael Press
Old October 16th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]

On Oct 15, 1:20*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 14, 7:32*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

wrote:
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:51:45 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

If you're not depressed/paranoid you're not paying attention.

I know what you mean, but that sort of statement pushes aside the
disease aspect of depression. *It can be a disease, and both a
decision to get help, medical attention and some luck are needed to
overcome it.

Agreed, but especially in the US, the 'establishment' seems hell bent
for leather to medicate everyone into happiness. *Fook 'em - I'll be
miserable if I want! *

not just a US phenomena. Doctors here hand out Prozac like candy, my
wife's work place had 1/2 her colleagues on it at one stage.
Old October 16th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 15, 8:21*pm, Henry wrote:
On Oct 15, 1:20*pm, RicodJour wrote:

Agreed, but especially in the US, the 'establishment' seems hell bent
for leather to medicate everyone into happiness. *Fook 'em - I'll be
miserable if I want! *

not just a US phenomena. Doctors here hand out Prozac like candy, my
wife's work place had 1/2 her colleagues on it at one stage.

I'd be a doctor today if the medical establishment has stuck with the
traditional way of dealing with hysteria.