Tosser

Old April 21st 05, 07:51 PM
wafflycat

Default Tosser

Well, tomorrow I'm off to the local plod. I'd go tonight but in deepist
ruril Nofik, there isn't a local plod at night :-(

Cycling into Weigh****chers as per usual on a Thursday evening, the local
chav in his custom paint jobbie car played his usual game of how close can
we get to the cyclist. He is a dangerous tosser - and this is a regular
occurance on a Thursday. This week he really did have me almost off the
bike. I am only semi-joking when I say that if my arse was the width it used
to be I think I would not be in a position to be typing this, I'd be dead
:-( So tomorrow I'm going to report him to plod. I don't actually this plod
will do anything, but at least it'll be reported and if the tosser does
manage to kill me one week, they'll know it's not likely to have been an
accident...

On the positive side, at WW I discovered that this week I have managed to
lose 4.5lbs, bringing my total weight loss since middle of December 04 to
57lbs, or 4st 1lb :-)

Cheers, helen s

Old April 21st 05, 07:57 PM
Tony Raven

wafflycat wrote:

Cycling into Weigh****chers as per usual on a Thursday evening, the
local chav in his custom paint jobbie car played his usual game of how
close can we get to the cyclist. He is a dangerous tosser - and this is
a regular occurance on a Thursday. This week he really did have me
almost off the bike. I am only semi-joking when I say that if my arse
was the width it used to be I think I would not be in a position to be
typing this, I'd be dead :-( So tomorrow I'm going to report him to
plod. I don't actually this plod will do anything, but at least it'll be
reported and if the tosser does manage to kill me one week, they'll know
it's not likely to have been an accident...

Can I suggest a cheap disposable camera? Next week when he tries it,
have the camera ready and take a flash picture, and another as he drives
away. It will worry him enough that you have photographic evidence that
he may well be put off trying it again.

Tony
Old April 21st 05, 08:02 PM
Chris Eilbeck

"wafflycat" wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk writes:

Well, tomorrow I'm off to the local plod. I'd go tonight but in
deepist ruril Nofik, there isn't a local plod at night :-(

Cycling into Weigh****chers as per usual on a Thursday evening, the
local chav in his custom paint jobbie car played his usual game of
how close can we get to the cyclist. He is a dangerous tosser - and
this is a regular occurance on a Thursday. This week he really did
have me almost off the bike. I am only semi-joking when I say that
if my arse was the width it used to be I think I would not be in a
position to be typing this, I'd be dead :-( So tomorrow I'm going to
report him to plod. I don't actually this plod will do anything, but
at least it'll be reported and if the tosser does manage to kill me
one week, they'll know it's not likely to have been an accident...

Is there any chance you can use or borrow a camcorder next week and
have a remote camera mounted on your helmet/headband/bars and plugged
into it to get some evidence on tape? Having objective evidence is
much more likely to spur them into having a word with this arsehole.

On the positive side, at WW I discovered that this week I have
managed to lose 4.5lbs, bringing my total weight loss since middle
of December 04 to 57lbs, or 4st 1lb :-)

Coooooool! I dunno if I'm losing any weight but I'm certainly getting
fitter and faster.

Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck
MARS Flight Crew http://www.mars.org.uk/
Old April 21st 05, 08:02 PM
Sandy Morton

In article , wafflycat
wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote:
On the positive side, at WW I discovered that this week I have
managed to lose 4.5lbs, bringing my total weight loss since middle
of December 04 to 57lbs, or 4st 1lb :-)

Very, very well done - I am envious!

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island
Old April 21st 05, 08:04 PM
wafflycat

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
an accident...

Can I suggest a cheap disposable camera? Next week when he tries it, have
the camera ready and take a flash picture, and another as he drives away.
It will worry him enough that you have photographic evidence that he may
well be put off trying it again.

Tony

Only difficulty, he comes up behind me and he's speeding, probably well over
60mph, so I haven't got time to take a picture :-(
I don't suppose you know how to fit an Exocet missile launcher to my
handlebars?

Cheers, helen s

Old April 21st 05, 08:08 PM
wafflycat

"Sandy Morton" wrote in message
In article , wafflycat
wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote:
On the positive side, at WW I discovered that this week I have
managed to lose 4.5lbs, bringing my total weight loss since middle
of December 04 to 57lbs, or 4st 1lb :-)

Very, very well done - I am envious!

Ta muchly! I haven't a clue how I managed to lose 4.5lbs this week, as I
don't think I've done anything different.

Cheers, helen s

Old April 21st 05, 08:35 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:51:40 +0100, "wafflycat"
wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote:

Cycling into Weigh****chers as per usual on a Thursday evening, the local
chav in his custom paint jobbie car played his usual game of how close can
we get to the cyclist.

Might one propose the following mild rebuke, suitable for the
chastisement of such oiks:

1. Shot him
2. Burn the body
3. That is all.

Incidence of recidivism among those so corrected is, I understand,
low.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound
Old April 21st 05, 08:47 PM
Chris Eilbeck

"wafflycat" wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk writes:

Only difficulty, he comes up behind me and he's speeding, probably
well over 60mph, so I haven't got time to take a picture :-( I don't
suppose you know how to fit an Exocet missile launcher to my
handlebars?

In that case you must be able to hear him coming and just happen to
drop the bag of dry wall nails you'd picked up from the local hardware
store on your way home ;o)

Chris
Old April 21st 05, 08:49 PM
Tony Raven

Chris Eilbeck wrote:

In that case you must be able to hear him coming and just happen to
drop the bag of dry wall nails you'd picked up from the local hardware
store on your way home ;o)

And have a car approaching you at speed get a blowout in a front tyre?

Good thinking

Tony
Old April 21st 05, 08:54 PM
Chris Eilbeck

Tony Raven writes:

Chris Eilbeck wrote:

In that case you must be able to hear him coming and just happen to
drop the bag of dry wall nails you'd picked up from the local hardware
store on your way home ;o)

And have a car approaching you at speed get a blowout in a front tyre?

Good thinking

Just one? No, all of them, much more likely to keep going in a
straight line and slow down rather quickly.

Chris

Cyclist rant: back in black John UK 1099 March 18th 05 12:09 PM
Blinded by the light elyob UK 301 October 4th 03 05:34 PM