Real Americans Grow Weary Of The Insane Obese White House Traitor and His Phony "Fake News"

Old December 5th 18, 01:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,sac.politics
Bart O'Kavanaugh - Drunken Irish American Judge

Default Real Americans Grow Weary Of The Insane Obese White House Traitor and His Phony "Fake News"

[Criticizing the lying, corrupt, mentally unstable traitor-in-chief
immediately gets you branded as "Fake News" by TrumpMoron who can't open his
mouth without spouting lies. Even his family has turned against him now.
He's going to look funny in the orange prison jumpsuit. Just hope someone
distributes the videos of him being a prison bitch.]

Trump clarifies that only a 'large percentage' of media is 'enemy of the
people' after rebuke from Ivanka

President Donald Trump on Thursday said only "Fake News," not the entire
media as a whole, qualifies as an "enemy of the American people."
Trump has repeatedly referred to some of the most prominent media outlets in
the country as "fake news" and routinely suggested the press is the "enemy"
of the US public.
President Donald Trump on Thursday said only "Fake News," not the entire
media but a "large percentage" of it, qualifies as an "enemy of the American
people."

"They asked my daughter Ivanka whether or not the media is the enemy of the
people. She correctly said no. It is the FAKE NEWS, which is a large
percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people!" he tweeted.

The president was referencing comments made by his eldest daughter, Ivanka,
during an event hosted by the news website Axios earlier in the day.

Trump has referred to some of the most prominent media outlets as "Fake
News" at one point or another, including NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, The New York
Times, and The Washington Post.

Back in February 2017, Trump drew ire from the media and beyond when he
tweeted that "the FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS,
@CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

Since that time, the president has referred to media as the "enemy" on
multiple occasions.

During Thursday's press briefing hours before Trump's tweet, White House
press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders refused multiple chances to say the
media is not the "enemy of the people." It came during an impassioned
exchange with CNN's Jim Acosta, who was recently heckled by Trump supporters
at an event for the president in Tampa, Florida, earlier this week.

"I appreciate your passion, I share it," Sanders said to Acosta. "I've
addressed this question. I've addressed my personal feelings. I'm here to
speak on behalf of the president, he's made his comments clear."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...of-the-people-
2018-8