GEORGE H.W. BUSH

Old December 6th 18, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brian

Default GEORGE H.W. BUSH

In message , Colonel Edmund J. Burke
writes
George H.W. Bush... How many times of late must I be subjected to this
feller with two middle names?

George H.W. Bush

George H.W. Bush

George H.W. Bush

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He was a keen cyclist.

Https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...ecovers-from-b
icycle-accident

Brian
--
Brian Howie
Old December 6th 18, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 8:01:26 AM UTC, brian wrote:
In message , Colonel Edmund J. Burke
writes
George H.W. Bush... How many times of late must I be subjected to this
feller with two middle names?

George H.W. Bush

George H.W. Bush

George H.W. Bush

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He was a keen cyclist.

Https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...ecovers-from-b
icycle-accident

Brian
--
Brian Howie

If I was born in a country where the elected president claimed he was attacked by a rabbit I would be too embarrassed to express opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA

George W. Bush [email protected] Mountain Biking 2 December 27th 04 08:33 PM
George W. Bush JohnF Social Issues 1 December 27th 04 08:33 PM
George W. Bush [email protected] Mountain Biking 15 November 22nd 04 04:42 AM
George W. Bush Gary S. Social Issues 5 November 14th 04 04:01 PM
George Bush is Right Tom Keunich Racing 263 May 11th 04 02:43 PM