George Bush is Right

Old May 3rd 04, 06:14 AM
Tom Keunich

Default George Bush is Right

to have known that Saddam Hussein was an imminent threat.

If not for President Bush's brave actions, we would all have been
subjected to one of the greatest perils known to the history of
mankind.

This war isn't cheap, but Armageddon would have been infinitely more
expensive.

Tnank God for G.W. Bush and his neocons.
Old May 3rd 04, 12:41 PM
Christie B.

This is a cycling group... keep your political antics to yourself.

--
Christie J. Beegle
om...

Old May 3rd 04, 02:42 PM
Jay Hill

go troll somewhere else

Old May 3rd 04, 07:31 PM
Kyle Legate

Christie B. wrote:
This is a cycling group... keep your political antics to yourself.

You're just a little too late.

Old May 3rd 04, 09:58 PM
Randy Walton

For crying out loud. There is a thread with 100 messages in it about
political stuff that's been going on for days. This guy trolls and everyone
wants to get righteous about it?

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather read about cycling, the politics just
gives me a headache.

"John Everett" wrote in message
On 2 May 2004 22:14:46 -0700, (Tom Keunich)
wrote:

to have known that Saddam Hussein was an imminent threat.

If not for President Bush's brave actions, we would all have been
subjected to one of the greatest perils known to the history of
mankind.

This war isn't cheap, but Armageddon would have been infinitely more
expensive.

Tnank God for G.W. Bush and his neocons.

Good one. ;-)

My news server has already received three responses from people who
just haven't gotten it. There will probably be more.

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet
http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

Old May 4th 04, 05:41 AM
Sam

Bush never said Hussein was an "imminent threat". He stated that something
has to be done before the threat is imminent.
If you wait until an attack is launched, you are going to lose people before
you can respond.