George W. Bush

Old December 27th 04, 05:34 PM
JohnF

Default George W. Bush

Can you please remove rec.backcountry from your list of cross postings?
Please?

"Gregor Samsa" wrote in message
.. .
And for that we are eternally thankful.

"John Smith" wrote in message
No, the saddest thing about this election is that extremists, such as

those
who want to legalize gay marriage, and environmental nazis like Mike,

caused
otherwise left-leaning folks to support Bush.

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
The saddest thing about this election is that so many Americans support

"president" who (1) was not legitimately elected, (2) violates binding

treaties,
(3) puts the profits of corporations above the protection of our health

and our
environment, (4) waged war without the Congressional declaration of war

required
by our Constitution, (5) killed approximately 40 times as many innocent

people
as Osama Bin Laden, (6) has no respect for the United Nations, and (7)

is
almost
universally hated around the world. And we are expected to be PROUD to

be
an
American? Not at the moment.

Michael J. Vandeman

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old December 27th 04, 08:33 PM
bri719

JohnF wrote:

Can you please remove rec.backcountry from your list of cross postings?
Please?

you'll have better luck calling AOL and telling them not to send you those silly little discs anymore.

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Was voting for Bush stupid? Musashi Racing 16 November 25th 04 05:54 AM
Was voting for Bush stupid? Musashi Racing 0 November 23rd 04 07:30 PM
0.41 seconds Robert Chung Racing 141 September 26th 04 08:50 PM
George Bush crashes mountain bike, again dreaded Social Issues 0 July 27th 04 07:04 AM
Prediction For Tomorrow Richard Longwood Racing 2 April 4th 04 01:25 AM