First fall (just a little one)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24th 05, 06:40 PM
Peewiglet

Default First fall (just a little one)

I managed to fall off today for the first time. Luckily there was
no-one else there (except for a man across the road, who was kind
enough not to laugh openly). I was wearing slightly larger trainers
than usual, and I got them stuck in my toe clips. When I couldn't get
my left foot out the bike just toppled over and fell to the ground.

blush

All that happened was a bruised shin and scraped elbow, and a lot of
embarassment...

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

Hiker Dies after a 50-Foot Fall in Md. Chris Foster Social Issues 0 August 4th 05 03:05 PM
How to fall, like a PRO! Catboy Unicycling 25 June 29th 05 12:57 AM
RR Fall on the water small change Mountain Biking 0 November 5th 04 03:10 AM
Fall is here! tcmedara Mountain Biking 0 October 10th 04 11:01 PM
Mountain biker in coma after fall, not expected to live DanTheMantisMan Mountain Biking 1 October 7th 03 12:29 PM