Careless racing on the road leads to death

Old January 23rd 18, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Careless racing on the road leads to death

https://www.bexhillobserver.net/news...ears-1-8260254
Old January 23rd 18, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:17:46 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.bexhillobserver.net/news...ears-1-8260254

This tragedy would not have occurred if the car had not been there.
Old January 23rd 18, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.bexhillobserver.net/news...ears-1-8260254

"Mr Pieterse had crossed into the oncoming lane of traffic and hit a car as
he attempted to turn a sharp corner"
"In his conclusion Mr Craze said: "[Mr Pieterse hit] a car coming the other
way.He was riding at nearly 40 mph".

One less.

Old January 23rd 18, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:27:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

One less.

High rate tax payer.

Why was the driver not driving as close to the kerb as physically possible, none of this driving in the centre of the lane for safety crap.

Old January 23rd 18, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:27:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

One less.

High rate tax payer.

Like hell. Pikey on a bicycle.

Why was the driver not driving as close to the kerb as physically
possible, none of this driving in the centre of the lane for safety
crap.

Would you like to sleep with me tonight?

Old January 23rd 18, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 7:22:21 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:27:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

One less.

High rate tax payer.

Like hell. Pikey on a bicycle.

Why was the driver not driving as close to the kerb as physically
possible, none of this driving in the centre of the lane for safety
crap.

Would you like to sleep with me tonight?

In your mouldy rat infested council bedsit?
No Thanks and, unlike you, I am not gay.

Old January 23rd 18, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:27:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

One less.

High rate tax payer.

Like hell. Pikey on a bicycle.

Why was the driver not driving as close to the kerb as physically
possible, none of this driving in the centre of the lane for safety
crap.

Would you like to sleep with me tonight?

In your mouldy rat infested council bedsit?
No Thanks and, unlike you, I am not gay.

Cyclists live in council bedsits, that is all that they can afford.
I've lost count of the women I've shagged. I bet you can't say the same.

Old January 24th 18, 02:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 23/01/2018 17:17, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.bexhillobserver.net/news...ears-1-8260254

QUOTE:
A popular Bexhill cyclist...
ENDQUOTE

A *what*?

I certainly don't mean to disrespect any deceased person or the bereaved
family, but...

What is a "popular cyclist"?

What does it even mean?
Old January 24th 18, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:27:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

One less.

High rate tax payer.

Like hell. Pikey on a bicycle.

Why was the driver not driving as close to the kerb as physically
possible, none of this driving in the centre of the lane for safety
crap.

Would you like to sleep with me tonight?

In your mouldy rat infested council bedsit?
No Thanks and, unlike you, I am not gay.

Cyclists live in council bedsits, that is all that they can afford.
I've lost count of the women I've shagged. I bet you can't say the same.

The difference is the only time my partners have needed puncture repair kits is when we go cycling.

Old January 24th 18, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:27:59 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

One less.

High rate tax payer.

Like hell. Pikey on a bicycle.

Why was the driver not driving as close to the kerb as physically
possible, none of this driving in the centre of the lane for
safety crap.

Would you like to sleep with me tonight?

In your mouldy rat infested council bedsit?
No Thanks and, unlike you, I am not gay.

Cyclists live in council bedsits, that is all that they can afford.
I've lost count of the women I've shagged. I bet you can't say the
same.

The difference is the only time my partners have needed puncture
repair kits is when we go cycling.

Tom, Dick and Harry?
You really should not have replied to me on this subject.

The head of the local (scum) cycling club made a big mistake when he replied
to my complaint about his members breaking the law.
I've not let him off the hook. He still replies to me, red faced and
blustering. Like yourself, he is not very bright.
Cyclists are not noted for intelligence.