Selfish parkers

Old October 18th 11, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Selfish parkers

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason
Old October 19th 11, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jolly polly

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Looks like the police are being very reasonable sending out warning letters
to the offenders, asking them to mend there ways. Rather than slapping a
ticket straight on, which they are quite entitled to do. Good community
policing.

Old October 20th 11, 12:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Oct 18, 2:12*pm, Simon Mason wrote:
At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?
Old October 20th 11, 04:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 20, 12:39*am, thirty-six wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:12*pm, Simon Mason wrote:

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?

It was a leaflet dropped through my letter box.
I have a driveway, carport and garage, so I am not one of the guilty
ones.

--
Simon Mason
Old October 20th 11, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 20, 12:39 am, thirty-six wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:12 pm, Simon Mason wrote:

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?

It was a leaflet dropped through my letter box.
I have a driveway, carport and garage, so I am not one of the guilty
ones.

All that, yet you keep your bicycle in the bedroom, bizarre.

Old October 20th 11, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 20/10/2011 09:01, Mrcheerful wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 20, 12:39 am, wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:12 pm, Simon wrote:

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?

It was a leaflet dropped through my letter box.
I have a driveway, carport and garage, so I am not one of the guilty
ones.

All that, yet you keep your bicycle in the bedroom, bizarre.

I spent 5 grand on getting a concrete slab and a pre-fabricated garage
erected so that I had somewhere safe secure and dry to house my bikes.
Now I think about it, I could have just used the spare bedroom.

Not very bright am I? :-)

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.
Old October 20th 11, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 20, 12:39 am, wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:12 pm, Simon wrote:

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far
more of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?

It was a leaflet dropped through my letter box.
I have a driveway, carport and garage, so I am not one of the guilty
ones.

All that, yet you keep your bicycle in the bedroom, bizarre.

I spent 5 grand on getting a concrete slab and a pre-fabricated garage
erected so that I had somewhere safe secure and dry to house my bikes.
Now I think about it, I could have just used the spare bedroom.

Not very bright am I? :-)

you must live in Hull.

Old October 20th 11, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 20, 12:39 am, *wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:12 pm, Simon *wrote:

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?

It was a leaflet dropped through my letter box.
I have a driveway, carport and garage, so I am not one of the guilty
ones.

All that, yet you keep your bicycle in the bedroom, bizarre.

I spent 5 grand on getting a concrete slab and a pre-fabricated garage
erected so that I had somewhere safe secure and dry to house my bikes.
Now I think about it, I could have just used the spare bedroom.

I have three spare bedrooms, so I am spoiled for choice. :-)

--
Simon Mason
Old October 20th 11, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Oct 20, 4:52*am, Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 20, 12:39*am, thirty-six wrote:

On Oct 18, 2:12*pm, Simon Mason wrote:

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?

It was a leaflet dropped through my letter box.

I doubt it's authenticity.

I have a driveway, carport and garage, so I am not one of the guilty
ones.

What is there to be guilty about? It seems they (whoever they may
be) havn't bothered to guess if any specific offence has occured.

Old October 20th 11, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:52:27 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Oct 20, 12:39*am, thirty-six wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:12*pm, Simon Mason wrote:

At last these selfish people will be sorted out as they are far more
of a problem than the odd paper boy on a bike.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Where did you come up with that?

It was a leaflet dropped through my letter box.
I have a driveway, carport and garage, so I am not one of the guilty
ones.

I wish I was as well off as you.

I wonder why so many of the psycholists here have to tell us how much they have spent on this thing or that thing.

I think it must be some sort of insecurity.

Selfish drivers are slower Tony Raven[_3_] UK 7 March 3rd 11 06:47 AM
Arrogant selfish cyclist webreader UK 44 July 2nd 10 06:25 PM
Mountain Bikers Are SELFISH! Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 1 January 30th 10 06:15 PM
Hey Lance Armstrong You Selfish Coward Anton Berlin Racing 48 May 24th 09 10:20 AM
Parkers' have a new web-site Callas UK 6 July 6th 04 12:10 AM