the amazing journey

Old January 24th 05, 09:07 PM
JD

Default the amazing journey

I always liked the drumming in that particular tune...

First stop was Mohab and some riding, then XC skiing in the La Sals.
The morning I left, this was the last sunshine I saw that day while
driving South.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_009.jpg

A bit of political correctness gone awry.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_010.jpg

Then, I got to ride in the Sonoran Desert with some cool people.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_024.jpg

Afterwards, it was off to some lady's house that had an excellent view
and several lunatics residing there for a few days.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_036.jpg

Due to wet weather, it was time to head back to some Sonoran Desert
riding.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_030.jpg

Finally though, it's time to ride in the red zone.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_045.jpg

The next thing I know, I'm crossing the same river I crossed going to
and from work over the past ten years.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_049.jpg

I knew I was back in the 'hood as soon as I saw this gangsta with his
hat on sideways.

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/51...011805_052.jpg
I'm amazed that I made it back to the giant granola bar.

Old January 24th 05, 11:04 PM
just a guy that likes to ride in the dirt

"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
snip

I'm amazed that I made it back to the giant granola bar.

It surprised the hell out of me that you left Fruita.

Old January 25th 05, 02:32 AM
D.W.

"just a guy that likes to ride in the dirt" wrote in
message . ..

"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
snip

I'm amazed that I made it back to the giant granola bar.

It surprised the hell out of me that you left Fruita.

Fer real...

Old January 25th 05, 03:03 PM
The Jester

JD wrote in message
ps.com...
I always liked the drumming in that particular tune...

The Deadbeat Polka?

Old January 25th 05, 04:18 PM
JD

just a guy that likes to ride in the dirt wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
snip

I'm amazed that I made it back to the giant granola bar.

It surprised the hell out of me that you left Fruita.

I left with an Ahnold quote and was wearing dark sunglasses when doing
so.

JD

Old January 25th 05, 04:46 PM
Chris Glidden

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

just a guy that likes to ride in the dirt wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
snip

I'm amazed that I made it back to the giant granola bar.

It surprised the hell out of me that you left Fruita.

I left with an Ahnold quote and was wearing dark sunglasses when doing
so.

JD

Was it: "It's not a tumar, it's not a tumar at all"? (Kindergarten Cop)

Old January 25th 05, 04:54 PM
JD

Chris Glidden wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

just a guy that likes to ride in the dirt wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
snip

I'm amazed that I made it back to the giant granola bar.

It surprised the hell out of me that you left Fruita.

I left with an Ahnold quote and was wearing dark sunglasses when

doing
so.

JD

Was it: "It's not a tumar, it's not a tumar at all"? (Kindergarten

Cop)

Nope, it was spoken to a cop right before he killed Lance Henriksen's
character in another movie.

JD

Old January 25th 05, 05:31 PM
Sam O'Nella

I left with an Ahnold quote and was wearing dark sunglasses when doing
so.

Was it?:

"It's the most difficult [decision] I've made in my entire life, except the
one I made in 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax."

Greetings from a journey trough the Global Village Roland Mosler Rides 0 November 1st 04 08:16 PM
The Powerhouse trials demo was amazing! andrew_carter Unicycling 5 July 4th 04 08:16 AM
Journey Planner Peter Clinch UK 15 May 18th 04 04:24 PM
Rules of the ride. Traps of the trip. Bits of the bike. Joys of the journey Peter Fox UK 4 April 9th 04 09:03 AM
Quick poll on journey preference Sky Fly UK 21 April 5th 04 02:27 AM