you people are gay

Old November 23rd 04, 12:16 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:32:11 -0500, "Danny Callen"
wrote:

You've completely lost your mind and my respect. Please let me know when you
have your head removed from your ass and start thinking clearly again.

Please let me know when you actually look at politics based not on the
basest and lamest of instincts that the right wing pandered to in the
recent elections.

My
point has been clearly proven over
and over again..those that don't agree
with you are stupid.

Not on everything, but in the recent election the people who voted for
Bush are. Except for the greedly, the duped, the marriage-haters and
the anti-choice crowd.

I really thought you were smarter than that John,

You were right all along and still are. The problem is you're so
reactionary in your anti-liberalism that you let it get the better of
you. so I've taken the gloves off and am speaking more frankly than in
the past. I tried to be polite with people who have bought the Bush
nonsense in the past but I can't take it anymore -- it's just wrong.
So I'm speaking more freely now.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old November 23rd 04, 12:19 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:57:23 -0700, Raptor
wrote:

It's one thing to be conservative, intelligent and sincere, but
variously misguided. Thinking liberals can work with people like that.
We're willing to win some and lose some.

Yeah. I had a rather different perspective in other elections about
the republicans and people who supported them. Which disprove's
Callen's claim that I call anyone who disagrees with me stupid.

I view the recent presidential election as being won/lost due to too
many voters abandoning critical thought and instead voting based on
emotion, misinformation and/or their own personal moral grounds (which
are largely contradictory to the morality set forth in our founding
documents).

Well said.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Old November 23rd 04, 12:23 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

One other thing. My comments about a lot of our electorate and some
people in this threa like Danny Callen being stupid are only about
their knowledge and analysis of public affairs, not in general. Though
the lack of critical thinking and logic suggests they may also have
problems in other aspect of life with thinking sharply, I don't have
evidence about that.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Old November 24th 04, 12:56 PM
Danny Callen

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
One other thing. My comments about a lot of our electorate and some
people in this threa like Danny Callen being stupid are only about
their knowledge and analysis of public affairs, not in general. Though
the lack of critical thinking and logic suggests they may also have
problems in other aspect of life with thinking sharply, I don't have
evidence about that.

JT

The one thing great about this country is that you are free to leave; there
are daily flights to France where I'm sure you can live happily. Your
immaturity is proven everytime you type a sentence and now I have to assume
everytime you open your mouth. I really thought you were one of those that
could take the high ground and discuss issues intelligently. Instead you
have come across like a childish, pompous ass. You think your opinion is
fact and that everyone else is stupid. I can't think of anything more
ignorant. I have never argued whether you were right or wrong about your
political opinions because it is just that your opinion. It would be so easy
for me to say you're stupid, but maturity teaches you to be tolerant of
others who are different. What's even moire interesting is that I make a
living on critical decisions based on logic and data; don't know about you
JT but I am completely comfortable with my ability to make decisions based
on fact and not what I read in the Liberal rags. I travel all over the world
and have met people from all walks of life from different cultures. The US
is not hated like the media would like you to suggest. NEWSFLASH: the Media
in the US is entertainment not news.

Most of the people who voted for Bush were moderates, not gay bashers, war
mongers, or stupid but instead those that felt like their safety and
security and economic well-being is better served by the Bush
administration. It's a fact, I have proof ; Bush won. So feel free to say
something to make yourself look even more childish. I'm sure you will,
there's now a track record and a pattern.

Dannny Callen

Old November 24th 04, 01:38 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:56:15 -0500, "Danny Callen"
wrote:

You think your opinion is
fact and that everyone else is stupid.

There are lots of things in which I disagree with people and don't
believe they are stupid. And even in this election, I recognize that
four types of non-stupid people voted for Bush -- the greedy rich, the
marriage haters, the anti-choice people and the duped. I've said that
before but am writing it again so maybe you will understand.

If you're not in those four groups and you voted for Bush, then yes,
you are stupid.

The US
is not hated like the media would
like you to suggest. NEWSFLASH: the Media
in the US is entertainment not news.

It's odd that you and Bill C keep bringing up the issue of "liberals"
and the "media" claiming the US suck or the US is hated. I sure
haven't brought that up. It's seems to me that in fact part of your
support for Bush is a reaction to what you perceive as other people
telling you that Bush is lame.

I have to add that I'm glad to hear that your follow non-US media.
But I'm also surprised -- if you do that and you still voted for Bush,
you're even dopier than I thought.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Old November 24th 04, 02:31 PM
Danny Callen

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:56:15 -0500, "Danny Callen"

You just continue to make my point crystal clear.. Thank you!!

Danny Callen

the final word on helmets loki General 18 November 15th 04 05:12 AM
Sound familiar Bob Mountain Biking 12 March 9th 04 12:38 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
[OT] Speeding motorist - "It's unfair" Tim Woodall UK 95 August 9th 03 09:28 AM