Mountain Bike

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th 03, 04:06 PM
Pat

Default Mountain Bike

x-no-archive:yes

I have a relatively inexpensive Mountain Bike I bought several years ago

for
pleasure riding.
Question is, could a cheap mountain bike handle real mountains and tough
terrain? The last thing I want to do is be stuck carrying my bike home

when
I'm far from it.

Cheers,

Remo Rosati, author

I think you answered your own question. Consider that cheap bikes have
cheap components and those components are likely to fail much faster than
more expensive components. The thing to do is examine your bike parts
critically with an eye to durability and quality. ..and take plenty of tools
with you.

And stop all the cross-posting.

Pat in TX