Road Tires

Old August 3rd 03, 11:27 PM
Kegger

Default Road Tires

I have a Giant Cypress DX with Hoopster 700x36H rims and 700x40c hybrid
tires. What would be the smallest size road tire I can put on?

Old August 4th 03, 12:41 AM
Terry Morse

Kegger wrote:

I have a Giant Cypress DX with Hoopster 700x36H rims and 700x40c hybrid
tires. What would be the smallest size road tire I can put on?

You'll have to measure the inner width of your rim to use it, but
here's a chart of recommended tire widths vs. rim widths:

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/tire_sizing.html#width