looking for a "wrench force" supplier?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 6th 05, 01:26 AM
Bleve

Default looking for a "wrench force" supplier?

I'm looking for some spoke wrenches for my new Bontrager
wheels (I know I'll struggle to fix them when a spoke
breaks, but I still want to be able to try .. the joys of
low spoke count wheels ...). AFAIK, "wrench force"
is the snap-on brand name that Trek/Bontrager are using,
and I have part numbers, but google wasn't very useful.

Anyone here ever seen wrench force stuff in any shops? I'm
going to ask my LBS (Trek dealer) and also the Trek
rep, but any extra hints would be appreciated.

(and, who wants to help me make a wheel press? )