Oakville boy dies on dirt hill

Old June 20th 05, 01:06 PM
TBF::.

Default Oakville boy dies on dirt hill

Yet another one....who's parents have absolutely no control over him.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...acodalogin=yes

Old June 20th 05, 01:15 PM
Ride-A-Lot

TBF::. wrote:
Yet another one....who's parents have absolutely no control over him.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...acodalogin=yes

Natural correction. Darwinism at its best.

If animals can do it, so can humans.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 20th 05, 01:21 PM
Coyoteboy

At least he died doing something he enjoyed. I know of a lot of people
who've died going to work, crossing the road etc. It is a shame, but i
cant say i'd have been any different at that age - its part of growing
up, some dont make it, been like that since the beginning of time.

Old June 20th 05, 02:38 PM
Coyoteboy

Unfortunately we are the first of the species to try to 'correct' this
natural progression method and try to protect them. Its entirely human,
but not great for evolution.

Old June 20th 05, 03:05 PM
Corvus Corvax

TBF::. wrote:
Yet another one....who's parents have absolutely no control over him.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...acodalogin=yes

http://www.tinyurl.com

CC

Old June 20th 05, 03:50 PM
Bill Sornson

TBF::. wrote:
Yet another one....who's parents have absolutely no control over him.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...acodalogin=yes

Sad, but has absolutely nothing to do with mountain biking.

Bill "Preemptive Vandespam Strike" S.

Old June 20th 05, 03:53 PM
MattB

TBF::. wrote:
Yet another one....who's parents have absolutely no control over him.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...acodalogin=yes

Sad. I would have been doing the same things too at that age.
I can't imagine what the parents must be going through.

Matt
Old June 20th 05, 07:08 PM

Coyoteboy wrote:
Unfortunately we are the first of the species to try to 'correct' this
natural progression method and try to protect them. Its entirely human,
but not great for evolution.

Natural selection has been defeated, at least in the US. Pretty much
any sorry excuse for a human can make it to breeding age and find
someone dumb enough to breed with them.

Yes, even me.

Old June 20th 05, 09:46 PM
Coyoteboy

Looks like its spread to the UK too Count me in

Old June 20th 05, 10:18 PM
TBF::.

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
TBF::. wrote:
Yet another one....who's parents have absolutely no control over him.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...acodalogin=yes

Sad, but has absolutely nothing to do with mountain biking.

Bill "Preemptive Vandespam Strike" S.

I agree, but a certain city council member whispered to me that because he
was on a mountain bike (we know them as a dirt jumper) the city plans to
review the many "unlabeled" trails in the jurisdiction. That means, trails
are gonna start drying up around here pretty fast.

Again, nothing to do with the kind of biking most people do here at MTB, but
that never matters when some kid cracks his skull.

Specialized Morgan Hill Gran Prix...A++ ODH_Bikes Racing 0 April 13th 05 12:41 AM
Herne Hill situation ScumOfTheRoad UK 2 February 7th 05 11:02 AM
Dirt Magazine - ANTI-UNICYCLIST!!! pluto Unicycling 95 December 23rd 04 08:15 PM
On the road Badger_South General 59 September 29th 04 02:45 AM
Stupid gearing (or an encounter with Succombs Hill) Sky Fly UK 17 November 8th 03 10:35 AM