Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 6th 21, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 10:38:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 11:59:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:30:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 8:45:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.
Did you watch the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden back on September 29, 2020? Who do you think was on methamphetamine during that debate? And who do you think took the depressants afterwards? I could tell you the answer but I am certain even you know the correct answer. Now of course whether you know the facts or not is irrelevant.

So now you're pretending to be able to recognize the effects of drugs.

One drug yes I do recognize and am familiar with its effect on humans. All the other drugs, no. I don't have any connection to them.

You seem to be forgetting, as usual. That you started the topic by saying quite explicitly and clearly "To get him (Biden) to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking." Are you an expert on "meth" and "downers"? From personal use? Do you have a college degree in pharmaceuticals or a medical degree to back up your statements? Now I am aware you stating up is down, black is white, left is right, in one post and saying the exact opposite in the next post is very, very, very common with you. But it still irritates me no matter how frequently you do it.
My brother died from the long term effect of drugs and my nephew is about to. I played in rock bands as did my brother and every one of those people are dead from drugs. Don't pretend that you know anything about it unless you're a user which you certainly post like.

Most people do not brag about using illicit substances or its effects. But you seem to. Odd.

What is odd is that you will say absolutely anything at any time. I watched the effects of hard drugs on almost two dozen people up to the time that it killed them and you wish to deny that those symptoms exist.

Ignorance that you spout shows with every word you write.
Old June 6th 21, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:45:12 AM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
It's OK, Jay! You don't really need to be a guilty white liberal just because you do insurance defense work. I feel so sorry for you defense attorneys, and how ashamed you are about the work you do, so you try to atone for it and virtue signal by being mindless liberals. The frustrating part is that you don't have enough self-knowledge to realize what you are doing, so it's impossible to reason with you. I sure am glad that I did plaintiffs' work, so I didn't need to feel guilty, and was therefore intellectually and emotionally free to become a conservative. But if you feel so guilty about the nature of the work you do, why don't you change practice areas?

WTF? That doesn't even make sense. The plaintiff's bar is notoriously liberal, particularly when it comes to electing judges. There are outliers, however, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Lin_Wood -- but most of those folks are just narcissists looking for attention -- or terrified that their former clients will damage their $10M Georgian mansions. https://i.insider.com/5ef9ab9a4dca686d1f04e9a3

In contrast, those who defend businesses swing both ways but trend conservative -- although not Trump cultist. One of the last viable Republican candidates for Oregon governor was a former partner in my firm, Ron Saxton. I voted for Ron. Here's a fun story about all the dueling Republicans from my firm: https://www.wweek.com/portland/artic...old-potty.html All these guys practiced together and ended up ****ing all over each other to get the Republican nomination -- it was sad.

Its also interesting that at the same time these guys were practicing together, Neil Goldschmidt, the former Democratic Governor, sublet space at our firm -- on my floor. Years earlier, Neil hired my patriarch, Dennis Lindsay, and took him to Washington when he was Secretary of Transportation during the Carter administration. Another partner, Alan Hart, was one of BPA's first chief counsel, buddy of Bill Douglas (who would visit before my time), and started the ACLU in Oregon -- and notably stood up for Japanese internees. https://www.oregonencyclopedia.org/a.../#.YLzzF_lKgRk Alan was a great man, and my partner Carl Neil was another great civil libertarian who went to Mississippi during the civil rights movement. https://www.bizjournals.com/portland...3/daily24.html The firm was filled with heavy-hitting Democrats and Republicans, all of whom worked together and drank together -- perhaps too much.

This was my political education -- one big family of lefties and righties -- like a loud Thanksgiving dinner and not the current cult-driven insurrection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEu_...n%262Neph ews As illustrated by your response, one cannot point out an obvious fact or flaw about Trump without prompting a jihad. You can rail on Biden as much as you like, and if it is factual and legitimate, I'm not going to come at you with a short-sword screaming Allahu Akbar.

It feels like the McCarthy era or Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Maybe when the plague is over, sanity will return.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old June 6th 21, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 10:02:14 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

Jay, stop talking in circles. I am not so interested in what your real politics are but only your political comments far too often being so far left that I'm surprised that you can ride a bicycle without falling over. As a lawyer you know English well and yet use that absolutely false term "insurrection" when you know damn well that it was not an insurrection since there was NO arms of any sort used and that the only fatality was 3 people who had heart attacks at the rally and the one woman who was murdered by that capital police officer who has remained unnamed. But that hasn't stopped the Lame Stream Media from claiming that the cop who went home and had a heart attack was a victim of an insurrection.

The left has spent the last year re-defining the entire English language for their own purposes and if you are going to play that game someone is going to use it on you.
Old June 6th 21, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:56:51 PM UTC+1, wrote:
[...]

..
The Left has been changing the meaning of words since forever. Paul Johnson, the historian and sometime Leftie, first pointed out in a book published in the 1960s that the first order of business of the Left was undermining the language we all use to commanicate by commaily changing the meaning of words. And Saul Alinsky's book, the bible of the American Left, was published in the 1960s too IIRC. My googlebug, Slow Johnny, will look up the relevant book titles and years of first publication for us. He doesn't have a life, so he's always grateful for something to do. -- AJ
..
Old June 6th 21, 11:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 6/3/2021 3:34 PM, wrote:
Holy Moly!
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jill...203438377.html

The President of the United States of America riding a bike!!!!!!!
Wearing helmets too.
The obese person who resided in this position prior only engaged in riding golf carts as a physical activity. I suspect the Republicans in the House are introducing articles of impeachment right now to prevent this activity from ever occurring again. I'm sure they think he is under Antifa or BLM or European persuasion to engage in such unAmerican activity.

Article says Jill is 70 and Joe is 78. Eight years difference. And Jill is Joe's second wife. But thankfully the Donald has bested Joe in these regards too. The Don is on his third wife. He divorced his first two. Unlike Joe who's first wife died. Don was three years older than Ivana. Seventeen years older than Marla. And 24 years older than Melania. The Don's got five kids with three wives. Joe has four kids with two wives. In every single way it appears as if the Don is better than Joe. I think we need to overturn the democratic election and put Don back in office. Maybe do that in August.

Well you might have gotten Donald on an eBike though due to the weight
limits of most eBikes he'd have to go with something like a Zize which
are designed for obese riders. He might need an eTrike
https://etrikeco.com/ since he's also a little unstable.

It's so nice to have a sane president who also happens to be a mensch!

Old June 6th 21, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

.
The Left has been changing the meaning of words since forever. Paul Johnson, the historian and sometime Leftie, first pointed out in a book published in the 1960s that the first order of business of the Left was undermining the language we all use to commanicate by commaily changing the meaning of words. And Saul Alinsky's book, the bible of the American Left, was published in the 1960s too IIRC. My googlebug, Slow Johnny, will look up the relevant book titles and years of first publication for us. He doesn't have a life, so he's always grateful for something to do. -- AJ
.

Well, regardless of what the far left thinks that they are doing, definitions of English words are relatively fixed and we simply laugh in their faces when they try to misuse the English Language. I must admit that I've been quite surprised that Jay actually falls for this since he is not just an educated but intelligent man. He isn't like Frank or John who in truth are dunces.

Old June 7th 21, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:11:45 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Scharf, I cannot imagine someone like you calling Biden who has shown himself to be an anti-Semitic a mensch. Are you another one of those people that doesn't understand the use of our language?

Biden anti-Semitic? Hardly. Pick an article, any article:
https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+anti+semitic

For example:
Statement by President Joe Biden on the Rise of Anti-Semitic Attacks.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/05/28/statement-by-president-joe-biden-on-the-rise-of-anti-semitic-attacks/

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
Old June 7th 21, 07:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

Scharf, I cannot imagine someone like you calling Biden who has shown himself to be an anti-Semitic a mensch. Are you another one of those people that doesn't understand the use of our language?

Biden anti-Semitic? Hardly. Pick an article, any article:
https://www.google.com/search?q=biden+anti+semitic

For example:
Statement by President Joe Biden on the Rise of Anti-Semitic Attacks.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/05/28/statement-by-president-joe-biden-on-the-rise-of-anti-semitic-attacks/

But even more weird:

"Biden who has shown himself to be an anti-Semitic a mensch"

How can an "anti-Semitic" be a Mensch?
--
Cheers,

John B.