A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud Fauci

Old June 6th 21, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud Fauci

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 11:48:01 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 5:24:54 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 06:03:34 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 5:51:00 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:00:40 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 7:12:14 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
We have someone who knows a great deal about science in our midst, and all the resident bullies can do is try to drag him down to their level. As a shiver-making example, Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud and liar, Anthony Fauci, as we now discover in Fauci's own words from his emails:
"Six Bombshell Revelations From Fauci's Emails"
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...-list-n2590371

Of course the apologies Tom are owed will not be forthcoming from the scum who claimed "scientific authority" for attempting to shout him down.

Senator Rand Paul and Tom Munich can take a victory for having stood so long against the common hard of painless lemmings. The people, including on RBT, who abused them for being right really earn the contempt in which thoughtful hold them

Most of these people don't know the science behind a ball point pen. So it doesn't much matter. Their approval would be like the approval of a goat.

As an example - I was saying how you put a Power Torque bottom bracket together and got the Ultra Torque procedure a little confused with the other. Now, you would normally put these things together with the components and the directions that come in the box with the bottom bracket so it simply doesn't matter. The only difference was I said you had to put a wave washer on first. If there wasn't a wave washer you wouldn't have put it on or if you were confused you'd simply look at the directions supplied by Campy with their cups.

But Frank actually went through the effort to find a component breakdown of the Campy parts on the Internet in order to do nothing more than to say that I was wrong. Now that someone would go to that much trouble demonstrates a mental degradation on a level that is entirely beyond sanity. It shows a hatred and focus that no mentally sane person has.

The same sort of thing is all over with these people I am hearing that these audits of the election results are unnecessary because challenges have been thrown out in 9 different court cases. And yet the latest audit in New Hampshire shows that 28% of the Republican votes were not counted and that Arizona is showing similar results. The Dominion voting machines were set to "adjudicate" 80% of the ballots and these were all done by a single Democrat who would interpret the ballots any way they wished.

But, you see, Georgia passing a voting law less stringent than Biden's home state of New Hampshire is "Jim Crow" also known as "they are trying to prevent Democrat election fraud".
Err... TOMMY! Biden's "home state" is Delaware, not New Hampshire.

And, just by the way, the vote discrepancy in New Hampshire seems to
be confined to the town of Windham, and, the complaint was first made
by a Democrat as all four state representative seats were won by
Republicans.

Oh Yes, and Windham, New Hampshire had a population of 13,592 at the
2010 census. New Hampshire has a population 1,377,529 so Windham
amounts to less then 1% of the State population.

Tell everyone here what difference you believe that there is between New Hampshire and Delaware. I did make a mistake. There was an under count of votes by 28% - only 28% of the Republican votes were actually counted. And yet the Republicans had an overwhelming win. That is nothing more than the proof that the Democrats used fraudulent tactics to take the election away from the true winners. If you think that they are going to get away with this you've been in a foreign country too long. You now think like the communists you live around.

No Tommy you got it wrong (again). In a test to try and determine what
was wrong with the voting machines "In one scan of 75 folded marked
test ballots only 28% of State Rep race votes got counted.
@RealAmVoice @WAuditors #NHPolitics pic.twitter.com/tXEljcLOYr"

It wasn't 27% of the Republican votes.

And the miscount was discovered because of the complaint of a
Democratic candidate who was upset that the Republicans won the
elections for State Representatives.

What communists I live around? Thailand has been ruled for much of the
89 years since the revolution by military dictatorships and the
present government contains many who were also officers in the last
military government.

Tommy, you prove yet again that you really don't know what you are
talking about.

I know that you're particularly slow but since ALL of the ballots at the polling places which Republicans normally attend instead of the fake4 mail-ins you so much prefer, all were folded along the vote for Trump so that the machines didn't count it. Well, we won't have to worry about your entries too much longer since the lifespan of a lifer is 20% below that of a normal person.

Tommy, I've told you several times. The complaint was made by a
Democratic Candidate for the State legislature, who complained that
Republican's won all four seats.

The problem occurred in the 2020 State Representative Election in
Windham, NOT in the presidential election.

See Tommy, once again you have got all lathered and been waving your
arms in the air and slobbering down your shirt front... and you didn't
even know what you were talking about.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Ads
Old June 6th 21, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 15:50:03 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 2:29:13 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 7:48:03 PM UTC+1, wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

We have someone who knows a great deal about science in our midst, and all the resident bullies can do is try to drag him down to their level. As a shiver-making example, Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud and liar, Anthony Fauci, as we now discover in Fauci's own words from his emails:

Of course the apologies Tom are owed will not be forthcoming from the scum who claimed "scientific authority" for attempting to shout him down.

Senator Rand Paul and Tom Munich can take a victory for having stood so long against the common hard of painless lemmings. The people, including on RBT, who abused them for being right really earn the contempt in which thoughtful hold them

Most of these people don't know the science behind a ball point pen. So it doesn't much matter. Their approval would be like the approval of a goat.

As an example - I was saying how you put a Power Torque bottom bracket together and got the Ultra Torque procedure a little confused with the other. Now, you would normally put these things together with the components and the directions that come in the box with the bottom bracket so it simply doesn't matter. The only difference was I said you had to put a wave washer on first. If there wasn't a wave washer you wouldn't have put it on or if you were confused you'd simply look at the directions supplied by Campy with their cups.

But Frank actually went through the effort to find a component breakdown of the Campy parts on the Internet in order to do nothing more than to say that I was wrong. Now that someone would go to that much trouble demonstrates a mental degradation on a level that is entirely beyond sanity. It shows a hatred and focus that no mentally sane person has.

The same sort of thing is all over with these people I am hearing that these audits of the election results are unnecessary because challenges have been thrown out in 9 different court cases. And yet the latest audit in New Hampshire shows that 28% of the Republican votes were not counted and that Arizona is showing similar results. The Dominion voting machines were set to "adjudicate" 80% of the ballots and these were all done by a single Democrat who would interpret the ballots any way they wished.

But, you see, Georgia passing a voting law less stringent than Biden's home state of New Hampshire is "Jim Crow" also known as "they are trying to prevent Democrat election fraud".

Republicans.

Tell everyone here what difference you believe that there is between New Hampshire and Delaware. I did make a mistake. There was an under count of votes by 28% - only 28% of the Republican votes were actually counted. And yet the Republicans had an overwhelming win. That is nothing more than the proof that the Democrats used fraudulent tactics to take the election away from the true winners. If you think that they are going to get away with this you've been in a foreign country too long. You now think like the communists you live around.

military government.

talking about.
I know that you're particularly slow but since ALL of the ballots at the polling places which Republicans normally attend instead of the fake4 mail-ins you so much prefer, all were folded along the vote for Trump so that the machines didn't count it. Well, we won't have to worry about your entries too much longer since the lifespan of a lifer is 20% below that of a normal person.

I'm starting to wonder if this shortass creep who posts here as "John B" was ever in the Air Force.

Surely the Air Force didn't hire midgets. Only some military services have a height barrier, notably the submarine service, where the overhead and especially the hatches are built for sailors of average height, but all military bodies I've ever heard of have a shortass exclusion.

Another thing. As a psychologist I have always admired the American military evaluation methods. This little man reveals himself year on year on RBT as an obsessive compulsive personality without too much brainpower and zero subtlety. It seems very likely that, if he wasn't screened out at the height measurement, the Air Force would have screened him out at psych evaluation as just too dumb to be a psychopath but otherwise exhibiting all the symptoms. Whenever it was that he claims to have joined the Air Force, it was after WW2, and the Air Force, an elite service, surely had a surplus of applicants, and anyway, wasn't there conscription to give them all the choice in the world?

Andre Jute
Just piling up the obvious facts.

Well, He said that he was a crew chief on a B-50. First off, by the time he got into the service there was no B-50 as such: it was a 4 engine KB-50 (refueling tanker) and there was one version that was used for photoreconnaissance. And a kid with a slingshot could knock that four propeller POS out of the air so who were they photograph? Probably girls on a nude beach.

Crew chiefs were nothing but paper shufflers. They would drive the tow truck and place the plane in its parking spot and call all of the real workers if there were any incident reports.

Judging from his claiming everything from being able to weld titanium, and the like, and his inability to do anything but make word for word references from Google, He very well could have been a crew chief since a lot of them had some sort of ego trip thinking that they "owned" the aircraft they were assigned to mother.

But I was serious about him not living much longer. Lifers would normally have died in their late 50's or early 60's and the B-50 was a long time before my time in the Air Force. So I would expect him to disappear very abruptly and soon.

Nice end run about the facts. Yup, I actually worked on RB-50's both
the B-50-E and the F models, but like everyone else in the Air Force
when asked "what did you work on? Fly?" I just gave you the basic
name. Just as you did when you said that you worked on B-52's.

As for Crew Chief;s driving a truck, you are wrong again as there was
a whole sections in "Ground Power" tasked with moving aircraft. When
one is moving multi-million dollar airplanes one wants to have
qualified drivers.

As for not doing maintenance, yes, you are correct in the sense that
by the time you were in the Air Force the so called "Specialized
Maintenance System" was in effect but then, you are a "Johnny come
lately" and in my day Ground Crews were responsible for all engine and
aircraft maintenance. But as a A2c tool box carrier I wouldn't expect
you to know anything about that.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old June 6th 21, 03:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 6:05:04 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 11:48:01 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Republicans.

military government.

talking about.

Tommy, I've told you several times. The complaint was made by a
Democratic Candidate for the State legislature, who complained that
Republican's won all four seats.

The problem occurred in the 2020 State Representative Election in
Windham, NOT in the presidential election.

See Tommy, once again you have got all lathered and been waving your
arms in the air and slobbering down your shirt front... and you didn't
even know what you were talking about.

Please continue to tell us about something you read on Google and believe to be the God's Honest Truth because you're dying and have nothing better to believe in.
Old June 6th 21, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 6:58:13 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Republicans.

military government.

talking about.
I'm starting to wonder if this shortass creep who posts here as "John B" was ever in the Air Force.

Surely the Air Force didn't hire midgets. Only some military services have a height barrier, notably the submarine service, where the overhead and especially the hatches are built for sailors of average height, but all military bodies I've ever heard of have a shortass exclusion.

Another thing. As a psychologist I have always admired the American military evaluation methods. This little man reveals himself year on year on RBT as an obsessive compulsive personality without too much brainpower and zero subtlety. It seems very likely that, if he wasn't screened out at the height measurement, the Air Force would have screened him out at psych evaluation as just too dumb to be a psychopath but otherwise exhibiting all the symptoms. Whenever it was that he claims to have joined the Air Force, it was after WW2, and the Air Force, an elite service, surely had a surplus of applicants, and anyway, wasn't there conscription to give them all the choice in the world?

Andre Jute

Well, He said that he was a crew chief on a B-50. First off, by the time he got into the service there was no B-50 as such: it was a 4 engine KB-50 (refueling tanker) and there was one version that was used for photoreconnaissance. And a kid with a slingshot could knock that four propeller POS out of the air so who were they photograph? Probably girls on a nude beach.

Crew chiefs were nothing but paper shufflers. They would drive the tow truck and place the plane in its parking spot and call all of the real workers if there were any incident reports.

Judging from his claiming everything from being able to weld titanium, and the like, and his inability to do anything but make word for word references from Google, He very well could have been a crew chief since a lot of them had some sort of ego trip thinking that they "owned" the aircraft they were assigned to mother.

But I was serious about him not living much longer. Lifers would normally have died in their late 50's or early 60's and the B-50 was a long time before my time in the Air Force. So I would expect him to disappear very abruptly and soon.

qualified drivers.

So you finally admit that you weren't even a qualified driver. Now that is really a surprise. Why don't you tell us what makes you think that B-52 doesn't entirely describe a Buff? Whereas B-50 didn't even start to describe what you supposedly worked on which was no bomber and never dropped a single bomb in it's very short lifespan.
Old June 7th 21, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 07:50:42 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 6:58:13 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Republicans.

military government.

talking about.

Andre Jute

qualified drivers.

So you finally admit that you weren't even a qualified driver. Now that is really a surprise. Why don't you tell us what makes you think that B-52 doesn't entirely describe a Buff? Whereas B-50 didn't even start to describe what you supposedly worked on which was no bomber and never dropped a single bomb in it's very short lifespan.

"Buff"?

You know Tommy, I was in two B-52 wings, At Dow AFB and Barksdale AFB
and I never heard anyone that was associated with the B-52's use the
term BUFF (Big Ugly Fat ****er) which seems to be largely a term used
in newspapers.And I also note that you have claimed to have served in
two Air Force units that didn't exist.

Were you actually in the Air Force? Or were you one of those who ran
away to Canada to avoid having to serve their country?

Should we be addressing you as Timmy Boy, the Canada Kid?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old June 7th 21, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS
external usenet poster

On 6/6/2021 4:11 PM, John B. wrote:

snip?

No Tommy, I am reporting what I read in the Windham newspapers . As I
have previously said, you see something, you don't bother to read it
and you get all excited and jump about waving your arms and shouting.

And as usual you get it wrong yet again.

Sadly, there are a lot of low-information voters (and non-voters) like
Tom that are the legal prey of the sensationalist right-wing news sites
like OAN, New York Post, Fox, etc.. It's funny, but sad, to see some of
the stuff they fall for. Do you remember when Rush Limbaugh claimed that
Covid-19 was the 19th Corona Virus, not understanding that it was called
Covid-19 because it began in 2019
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-covid-19-thinks-nineteen-20200313-7rpnlxvaljhyribh6sxgg5f6ja-story.html?
How about Trump asking if injecting a bleach cleanse could kill Covid-19
in the body, then pulling his usual retraction by insisting that he was
being sarcastic, when clearly he wasn't
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/health/sunlight-coronavirus-trump.html.

It's not illegal to be stupid, but sometimes it's not clear if people
like Tom lie in order to get attention or if they are really as clueless
as their posts make them appear.

Old June 7th 21, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

On 6/6/2021 9:35 PM, sms wrote:

The attention Tom gets is almost uniformly negative feedback. I can't
imagine he enjoys getting it, so that argues for your alternative
explanation.

OTOH, I've been told that masochism is a real thing. Could his posting
behavior be a weird form of masochism?

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 7th 21, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann
external usenet poster

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:22:48 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

explanation.

Oh, but I think Tom does enjoy the attention. Why else would he
continue posting fabrications and erroneous information? Why else
would he daily start new threads with details of his attempts at
bicycle refurbishment? If I wanted to attract attention to myself, I
would do much the same thing. I would post outrageous statements,
make unfounded claims, and provide lists of potential topics of
interest. Yet, with a batting average approaching zero, Tom continues
to use the same cookie cutter formula for attracting attention. The
problem is that it works. I haven't kept score, but my guess is about
87.4% of the postings in R.B.T. involve Tom, are initiated by Tom, or
at least mention Tom. As long as his cookie cutter formula for
attracting attention continues to successfully function at high
efficiency, we can expect to be reading fabrications and errors
forever.

Not so weird, but rather popular. People even pay for the abuse:
"Argument Clinic - Monty Python"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQhK8O9Jik

I should probably revise my biblical style commentary on Usenet
personalities:
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/genesis.txt
to include various narcissistic personality disorders:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Old June 7th 21, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:15:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
wrote:

explanation.

Oh, but I think Tom does enjoy the attention. Why else would he
continue posting fabrications and erroneous information? Why else
would he daily start new threads with details of his attempts at
bicycle refurbishment? If I wanted to attract attention to myself, I
would do much the same thing. I would post outrageous statements,
make unfounded claims, and provide lists of potential topics of
interest. Yet, with a batting average approaching zero, Tom continues
to use the same cookie cutter formula for attracting attention. The
problem is that it works. I haven't kept score, but my guess is about
87.4% of the postings in R.B.T. involve Tom, are initiated by Tom, or
at least mention Tom. As long as his cookie cutter formula for
attracting attention continues to successfully function at high
efficiency, we can expect to be reading fabrications and errors
forever.

Not so weird, but rather popular. People even pay for the abuse:
"Argument Clinic - Monty Python"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQhK8O9Jik

I should probably revise my biblical style commentary on Usenet
personalities:
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/genesis.txt
to include various narcissistic personality disorders:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Here is your world and everyone that lives in it: https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/m...-partial-list/
Old June 8th 21, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

wrote: