notice how Ride-A-Lot rarely posts???

Old April 3rd 07, 07:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default notice how Ride-A-Lot rarely posts???

It's my scheme in victory!!

I was annoyed by his lame sissy ass posting useless boring repetitive
MTBing data, grandma trails that girls rampage, and I was sick to
death of his self-infatuation, so I confronted the little wussy man
head on and mock him to death - but only because he wise cracked me
first.

Had he not tried to mock me which essentially is humiliating someone,
I would never have started cutting into him and his woman booby having
self.

Boy he's lucky I don't have graphics programs to work with, I'd really
embarrass the Penguin Peacock.

Did Anyone Notice Ned [email protected] Racing 0 July 25th 06 03:34 PM
Did anyone notice... Kenny Racing 4 February 21st 06 07:21 PM
3/27 Training Ride Notice: National Multiple Sclerosis Society MS150 The Roadkill General 0 March 25th 04 11:24 PM
3/27 Training Ride Notice: National Multiple Sclerosis Society MS150 The Roadkill Rides 0 March 25th 04 11:24 PM
3/27 Training Ride Notice: National Multiple Sclerosis Society MS150 The Roadkill General 0 March 25th 04 11:23 PM