two-wheeled scum murdering pedestrians again

Old April 1st 11, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Steve Firth

Default two-wheeled scum murdering pedestrians again

A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ndon-street.do

Old April 1st 11, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Apr 1, 2:06*pm, Steve Firth wrote:
A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-horror-shooti...

Since when was the charge of murder levelled against someone when the
victims are still alive?

--
Simon Mason
Old April 1st 11, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper

On 01/04/2011 14:06, Steve Firth wrote:
A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ndon-street.do

I think this aptly shows how cyclists are the new “black”.

Some years ago, the boys responsible would have been referred to as
black youths. Now they are referred to as teenage cyclists.

Keep up the good work Steve, these kinds of posts show how blinkered and
prejudiced some people are.

Old April 1st 11, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

Steve Firth wrote:
A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ndon-street.do

Typical cyclist behaviour.

BugBear
Old April 1st 11, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Front Mech

On 1 apr, 16:29, bugbear wrote:
Steve Firth wrote:
A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-horror-shooti...

Typical cyclist behaviour.

* *BugBear

Quite right BugBear. Those lycra louts are always shooting people. I
have never heard of any drive-by crime, only ride-by. Prick.
Old April 2nd 11, 01:15 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 01/04/2011 15:09, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 01/04/2011 14:06, Steve Firth wrote:
A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ndon-street.do

I think this aptly shows how cyclists are the new “black”.

Some years ago, the boys responsible would have been referred to as
black youths. Now they are referred to as teenage cyclists.

Keep up the good work Steve, these kinds of posts show how blinkered and
prejudiced some people are.

The newspaper reports, as you say, reflect the public's opinion of
cyclists - lower in the social scale than blacks were once perceived.

Old April 2nd 11, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Apr 1, 10:09*pm, Front Mech wrote:
On 1 apr, 16:29, bugbear wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:
A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-horror-shooti....

Typical cyclist behaviour.

* *BugBear

Quite right BugBear. Those lycra louts are always shooting people. I
have never heard of any drive-by crime, only ride-by. Prick.

"Drive by shooting" - About 1,170,000 results

"Cycle by shooting" - About 1,720 results

I thang yew.

--
Simon Mason
Old April 4th 11, 04:39 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NM

On 1 apr, 16:29, bugbear wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:
A girl of five and a 35-year-old man were shot by teenagers on
bicycles who fired indiscriminately into a south London shop.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-horror-shooti...

Typical cyclist behaviour.

* *BugBear

Quite right BugBear. Those lycra louts are always shooting people. I
have never heard of any drive-by crime, only ride-by. Prick.

"Drive by shooting" - About 1,170,000 results

"Cycle by shooting" - About 1,720 results

I thang yew.

--
Simon Mason

So given the amount of cars on the road and the amount of cycles it
seems that proportionally cyclists do more ride by shooting than
motorists.
Old April 4th 11, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_34_]

Old April 5th 11, 08:55 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
NM

On Apr 4, 10:10*pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On 04/04/2011 04:39, NM wrote:

"Drive by shooting" - About 1,170,000 results
"Cycle by shooting" - About 1,720 results

So given the amount of cars on the road and the amount of cycles it
seems that proportionally cyclists do more ride by shooting than
motorists.

Really? India and China are the two most populous nations on the planet,
both had many more cyclists than drivers last time I checked.

True? I doubt but I can't be arsed to check.

Unless I'm mistaken this is a UK based discussion group, comparing two
distant countries where the vast majorities of their respective
populations could not afford any other form of transport is indicative
indicator of the demographic in the UK is hardly valid.

Given the choice and a suitable road infrastructure then I'm sure in
those places car ownership would rise to much the levels we have in
the west, this can be seen in South Korea for example, In Japan people
will trade hours in a traffic jam rather than go to work by bike.

The wages of the roadie scum on RBT Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 17 April 23rd 09 11:10 PM
Patriots Confront Terrorist Neo-Con Leader - any here in Australia or just coward sheeple mass-murdering Nazi boy drummers? [email protected] Australia 5 October 5th 06 02:40 PM
Thieving Scum :-( Simon Connell UK 3 July 21st 04 10:54 PM
Vile Scum of the Day W K UK 40 December 4th 03 11:51 PM
dirty scum Temp3st UK 11 September 12th 03 12:04 PM