A fellow pro on DeCanio

Old February 4th 05, 01:08 PM
Richard Sachs

Default A fellow pro on DeCanio

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...

amit wrote:

dumbass,

no ****, maybe you can work for the history channel.

Dumbass -

It may be obvious to you and me, but some of the other people (Sachs,
Lafferty) are blind to it.

K. Gringioni.

not true.
e-RICHIE

Old February 4th 05, 07:02 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

amit wrote:

dumbass,

no ****, maybe you can work for the history channel.

Dumbass -

It may be obvious to you and me, but some of the other people

(Sachs,
Lafferty) are blind to it.

K. Gringioni.

not true.
e-RICHIE

Dumbass -

In the thread "in support of Matt DeCanio" (where you were the only
poster), there was absolutely no mention of the rumor-mongering aspect
of DeCanio's finger-pointing.

To an objective observer, the rumor-mongering is the most salient
feature of his writings resulting in his lack of credibility. One
doesn't have to believe in the cleanliness of the domestic scene to
know he's a wack-job.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old February 4th 05, 07:16 PM

I love how you call Richard Sachs a dumbass. Wanna try for Ben Serrota
too? How about Dave Moulto?. You can spit on the grave of Mario
Confente too.

Old February 4th 05, 07:16 PM
Richard Sachs

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dumbass -

It may be obvious to you and me, but some of the other people

(Sachs,
Lafferty) are blind to it.

K. Gringioni.

not true.
e-RICHIE

Dumbass -

In the thread "in support of Matt DeCanio" (where you were the only
poster), there was absolutely no mention of the rumor-mongering aspect
of DeCanio's finger-pointing.

To an objective observer, the rumor-mongering is the most salient
feature of his writings resulting in his lack of credibility. One
doesn't have to believe in the cleanliness of the domestic scene to
know he's a wack-job.
thanks,
K. Gringioni.

=== === ===

Dumbass-issimo...
the posts were links where folks could read another point
of view and decide for themselves. otoh, from day one i
have been on record as supporting matt's efforts though i
do not endorse his methods. otoh pt2, "everyone" is so worried
about the name-dropping and libel, but has anyone brought suit?
has anyone "named" gone on record disputing anything?
the so-called #1 and #2 riders who were the center of the feb7
vn article said that matt was right and they agree with the anecdotes
that he's cited. it's nice to hide behind anonymity when you're
agreeing about someone else who's suppossedly libeling others.

you should spend more time riding your bicycle!
e-RICHIE

Old February 4th 05, 07:56 PM
Richard Sachs

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
ups.com...

Richard Sachs wrote:

it's nice to hide behind anonymity when you're
agreeing about someone else who's suppossedly libeling others.

Dumbass -

Everyone here knows my real name.
Well, almost everyone.
thanks,
K. Gringioni.

+++ +++ +++

nice.
read my text again (snipped):

"the so-called #1 and #2 riders who were the center of the feb7
vn article said that matt was right and they agree with the anecdotes
that he's cited. it's nice to hide behind anonymity when you're
agreeing about someone else who's suppossedly libeling others."

i was refering to #1 and #2 in the vn article, not you henry.
e-RICHIE

Old February 5th 05, 06:33 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On 4 Feb 2005 15:38:00 -0800, "amit" wrote:

i think lugs are ugly.

Oh, my. Dumbass doesn't start to cover it. I will concede that you can
make an ugly lug (for one thing, they shouldn't go more than half way
down the tube...), but whether a 70s Colin Laing or almost any Sachs
(partial to any that are red and white) or a traditional Brit bike,
there is nothing like a lugged frame for artistry when done right.

Have we previously used Philistine, or is that open for use here?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old February 5th 05, 09:39 PM
Tom Kunich

om...

Richard Sachs wrote:

it's nice to hide behind anonymity when you're
agreeing about someone else who's suppossedly libeling others.

Dumbass -

Everyone here knows my real name.
Well, almost everyone.
thanks,
K. Gringioni.

+++ +++ +++

nice.
read my text again (snipped):

"the so-called #1 and #2 riders who were the center of the feb7
vn article said that matt was right and they agree with the anecdotes
that he's cited. it's nice to hide behind anonymity when you're
agreeing about someone else who's suppossedly libeling others."

i was refering to #1 and #2 in the vn article, not you henry.

I thought his real name was Dumbass #1?

Decanio Names More Names [email protected] Racing 44 February 4th 05 02:34 AM
in support of matt decanio Richard Sachs Racing 1 February 3rd 05 05:03 PM
DeCanio to Sierra Nevada? macker1515 Racing 12 December 17th 04 10:42 AM
Decanio loses it again kaiser Racing 4 November 4th 04 03:47 PM
Is Vegas taking bets on how long till Decanio gets sued? CowPunk Racing 0 October 13th 04 12:56 AM