FS or WTB: Spinergy SR-3 700 wheel.

Old January 31st 05, 12:19 AM
k2

Default FS or WTB: Spinergy SR-3 700 wheel.

Car totaled my Bianchi a few months back and I'm getting around to
salvaging what I can. Front wheel was taco'd beyond repair but the rear
wheel is in perfect shape.
Ideally I'd like to replace the front wheel to complete the set but will
consider selling the rear wheel if there's interest. Please reply if
interested in either option with selling or purchase offer.

Thanks for looking,
Karl

--
If replying directly, please edit out the cleverly
decorated bits from my email address.