Me Unicycling To Lupe Fiasco's 'Kick Push'

Old January 5th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default Me Unicycling To Lupe Fiasco's 'Kick Push'

I know I already put this in 'Unicycle Video's' but if i put it here
more people can watch it
It's my unicycling to 'Kick Push' by 'Lupe Fiasco'.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bWyO_7SS8

--
The.Mars.Volta

I Am Reef I Love Unicycling
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old January 5th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

kool, what are your tips for crankspin, i always think im gunna rack
myself when i try it?

I can also only get one foot on the pedal, how far do you have to lean
forward?

--
CKCrowe
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old January 5th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

well for me the crankflip just came to me one day i couldnt do them the
next they were easy
well you just have to think to yourself if you land it you wont hurt
yourself. I just keep my body over the uni but not to far foward or
else when you land i find it makes it harder to ride away. and dont
lean to far back or it will be easy too bail and you dont wont that.
but yeah you just have to commit and go for it.

Old January 5th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Cool, that looks a lot more like a rev than a crankflip though.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old January 5th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

yeah it was a pretty crappy one but i did take my feet off so it is a
crankflip. it was just so it fit in with the music

Old January 5th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

please post any comments in the 'unicycle videos' thread of this video.

Old January 5th 07, 11:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkplonker

Nice

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pkplonker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13484

Old January 5th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

thanks

Old January 5th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

That was very cool. It's a music video! I'd like to see more examples
like that, where the picture follows the words, or the mood and changes
of the music.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old January 6th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

thanks if i find another decent song that will go with unicycling i'll
do it again

--
The.Mars.Volta

Reef
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

kick up unirox13 Unicycling 2 January 4th 07 01:47 AM
FS: I used to Kick Ass billyroll Marketplace 0 August 30th 06 03:32 AM
kick-up Help trials_uni Unicycling 21 March 18th 06 08:57 PM
A Kick In The Teeth B. Lafferty Racing 9 July 15th 05 02:28 AM
kick up mount! uni will Unicycling 10 June 5th 05 05:36 PM