Unicycle with three wheels???

Old November 17th 03, 01:49 PM
andrew_carter

Default Unicycle with three wheels???

J. M. Philips wrote:
Hi There, I was thrift store shopping the other day and I saw a
(sort-of) Unicycle; except it had three wheels... The main wheel (hence
unicycle) but it had a small bar protruding from the front with two
small (furniture type) rollers. I remember seeing this in the 90s but I
can't remember the name. Sound amiliar to anyone??? Thanks in advance-

I've never heard of anything like what you described but multiple
wheeled unicycles are quite common. They have their wheel on top of each
other and they drive each other. I'm actually about to make myself a 2
wheeled unicycle with two 12" wheels. The wheels will be on top of each
other so to go forwards, the rider will have to pedal backwards. They're
apparently quite tricky to ride.

Andrew

--
www.unicycles.com.au - Give unicycling a try...it's lots of fun.

www.unicycles.com.au - Give unicycling a try...it's lots of fun.

Old November 17th 03, 10:01 PM
Jeff Wills

andrew_carter wrote in message ...
J. M. Philips wrote:
Hi There, I was thrift store shopping the other day and I saw a
(sort-of) Unicycle; except it had three wheels... The main wheel (hence
unicycle) but it had a small bar protruding from the front with two
small (furniture type) rollers. I remember seeing this in the 90s but I
can't remember the name. Sound amiliar to anyone??? Thanks in advance-

Danged if I can remember what it was *called*, but I remember those
running around Interbike about 5 or 6 years ago. It had a
conventional seat, crank, and 16" rear wheel, but the front was
essentially a skateboard truck- no handlebars, no nuthin' to hold
onto.

Jeff

FS: Spinergy Rev Roks Wheels - 26" MTB Lee Bower Marketplace 2 July 7th 08 07:27 PM
wheels Tom Reingold Techniques 43 June 11th 04 05:37 AM
FS: 8-speed components and wheels Jeff S. Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 01:55 AM
F/S LEW graphite 650c Tubular Wheels Marketplace 0 July 31st 03 08:00 PM