The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

Old November 27th 08, 02:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:jpGdnWTqnoWycbDUnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro.

Edward Dolan wrote:

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro. That would cure you forever
of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god damn ****ing female bitch!

OMG God OMG you REALLY ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT ME

ADMISSION AGAINST INTEREST

No, you do not deserve me. You deserve a big Black buck. Only the size of
their dick would satisfy you. I am a Great Saint and you are unworthy of
me - you harlot!

you have to get other people to do your work for you don't you, nicrosoft

That would cure you forever of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god
damn ****ing female bitch!

why do you believe I am a liberal

Because you believe heterogeneity in a nation is a good thing. I will take
Norway (a homogeneous nation) any old day over the US for just that reason
alone.

In any event,why do you think that rape cures anyone of anything or that a
race specific assault would thus incline someone.
Moreover, why do you believe you know my race

I know you are a ****ing female bitch and I don't give a good god damn about
the color of your skin. Rape by a Negro would be good for you because that
is the one thing that cures liberal females of their delusions about the
equality of mankind. What else do I ever have to know about you? Unless and
until you become like the Blessed Virgin Mary, I can never have any respect
for you.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 27th 08, 03:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

" Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at
least a modicum of intelligence.

You are a hermit. You are not allowed to like gurlz

And I don't! I don't mind ****ing them, but who wants marriage and kids.
That is for suckers. If a gal had the brains she was born with, she would
not want marriage and kids either.
[...]

Old November 27th 08, 03:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 7:58 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac does not understand what it is to be a hermit. Apparently, it is
too simple a word for him. Anyone who lives in solitude is a hermit. Ed
Dolan lives in solitude. Therefore, Ed Dolan is a hermit.

Ed Dolan lives with an internet connection to provides him contact

with the outside world. This is not solitude. This is not the life
of a hermit. No self respecting hermit would own a computer and/or
have an internet connection. Ed Dolan is a sham.

Ed Dolan the Great is the Greatest Hermit who has ever lived. There is not
one person in a million who could have lived my life. My only contact with
other life are my purring pussy cats. They love me for myself alone. What
woman will ever give you that kind of love? All a woman will ever give you
is just bitching, bitching, bitching ....

Old November 27th 08, 03:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 8:06 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
JimmyMac as a graduate of a Jesuit institution (Loyola College) should
know
that psychology without philosophy is a waste of time. I am here to give
all
of you dumbbells a little philosophy so you won't go out of the world as
ignorant as you came into it.

JimmyMac was a psychology major with almost enough hours in

philosophy to double major. That would be Loyola UNIVERSITY not that
an institution of learning is relevant to this conversation, then again
neither is Dolan ... relevant that is. Ed, Try not to let your mind
wander. It's too small and fragile to be out by itself.

Well Hells Bells, every two bit institution in the country is now a
university. I like the college designation much better because it is more
honest. Only institutions that confer doctorate degrees have any right to be
called universities. A masters degree is only a glorified bachelors degree.
But even most doctorates are not worth much. It means that you had the
stamina to put up with loads and loads of bull****!

Old November 27th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 6:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at least
modicum of intelligence.
[...]

GALS ... units of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter

per second squared asks JimmyMac in Tom Sherman-like style ;^) ???
I'm bettin' Tom will really like that one, but regret that I beat him
to it.

Ever heard the phrase "guys and gals"?

Old November 27th 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:LK2dnbeh8tACY7DUnZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro. That would cure you
forever
of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god damn ****ing female bitch!

OMG God OMG you REALLY ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT ME

ADMISSION AGAINST INTEREST

No, you do not deserve me. You deserve a big Black buck. Only the size of
their dick would satisfy you. I am a Great Saint and you are unworthy of
me - you harlot!

ed how can I make this clear, I don't want you. You are mentally ill to be
saying any of this, wishing violence on someone is generally a symptom of
psychosis

you have to get other people to do your work for you don't you, nicrosoft

That would cure you forever of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god
damn ****ing female bitch!

why do you believe I am a liberal

Because you believe heterogeneity in a nation is a good thing.

it's impossible to believe the opposite. because there is no such thing and
never will be
I will take Norway (a homogeneous nation) any old day over the US for just
that reason alone.

so go, go now

discover for your self that you are wrong it is not homogeneous

and that they won't think you any less deranged

if in fact they somehow are homgeneous, I bet they don't let in insane
people such as yourself.
when you apply to go there, attach this post as a reference as to how
devoted you are to their country. I bet it will work and get you in pronto

In any event,why do you think that rape cures anyone of anything or that
a race specific assault would thus incline someone.
Moreover, why do you believe you know my race

this insanity also assumes that I have never been physically hurt by anyone

I know you are a ****ing female bitch and I don't give a good god damn
about the color of your skin. Rape by a Negro would be good for you
because that is the one thing that cures liberal females of their
delusions about the equality of mankind. What else do I ever have to know
about you? Unless and until you become like the Blessed Virgin Mary, I can
never have any respect for you.
[...]

um, the Blessed Virgin Mary is one of those middle easterners that you keep
ranting about and calling filth. not sure why you have made an exception as
to her.

mk5000

"tall woman with red hair"--holes

Old November 27th 08, 04:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:39GdnW2zy_w1YrDUnZ2dnUVZ_sTinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

And I don't! I don't mind ****ing them, but who wants marriage and kids.

That is for suckers. If a gal had the brains she was born with, she would
not want marriage and kids either.
[...]

ed, non-hermit, speaks
now would Jesus say something like that\

mk5000

"dark stubble..shrouding his strong jaw and dimled chin"--da vinci code

Old November 27th 08, 05:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:mZidnTd3s83abbDUnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I would like to know why he is legend, you god damn dumb ****ing female!

I don;t know. You would have to ask the person who did the csmg message,
who is neither Lester nor I. And I don't know who that person is

mk5000

"more lost to him than she has ever been,"--Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Love in
the time of cholera

Old November 27th 08, 05:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

Why don't you hop on that caravan and move on ? Dolan mistakenly
confuses physical with social. Social contact does not presuppose the
physical. In other words physical contact is not a prerequisite for
social contact. That much should be obvious to one who asserts that
he is a genius. Readers note the operative word "using" and draw
your own conclusions regarding how Dolan regards the readership. Also
take note of the blatant fallacy that Dolan is merely thinking aloud
publicly, but to himself. If that sounds incongruous, it should.
Since when does thinking to oneself requrie a public audience and why
should a computer and internet connection be required? The conundrum
continues.

========

one of the even more fascinating parts of the conundrum is that he probably
owns a bike, a house and clothes, all of which had human input in the making
beyond himself
he also obtains utilities such as electricity and his computer has to be
operated through an ISP which hooks through thousands of unix boxes and that
charges him a fee for us

thus, not a hermit

mk5000

"without river navigation there is no love."--gabriel garcia marquez, love
in the time of cholera

Old November 27th 08, 05:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

" Ed Dolan the Great is the Greatest Hermit who has ever lived. There is
not one person in a million who could have lived my life.

that begs the question why would they want to. your life is scary with
violent thoughts of rape

My only contact with other life are my purring pussy cats. They love me for
myself alone. What woman will ever give you that kind of love?

no one will ever love you ed, man or woman, you are a horrible person
inclined to violence. I can see why you isolate yourself - to avoid the
jail time that would follow,

All a woman will ever give you is just bitching, bitching, bitching ....

more like leaving, leaving, leaving

mk5000

"where flowers rusted and salt corroded."--gabriel garcia marquez, love in
the time of cholera

A Sustrans dilemma Mike Causer UK 98 September 10th 05 06:55 PM
CSC dilemma Kurgan Gringioni Racing 27 July 4th 05 09:51 AM
A patching dilemma... Matt O'Toole Techniques 39 January 16th 05 06:09 PM
My dilemma. Sigurd Unicycling 5 September 9th 04 08:17 AM