A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Dilemma of Tom Sherman



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old November 27th 08, 02:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,754
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 25, 8:06*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

...
On Nov 23, 12:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:



"marika" wrote in message


.. .


"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
...
A hermit simply prefers his own company to that of others and
consequently
is alone a lot. Artifacts like computers and the Internet are
irrelevant.


Not a very compelling argument


You don't prefer your own company to that of others. If you preferred
your own then you wouldn't be here arguing with other people. The
computer would be of no interest to you if it were not populated with
people whom you could deride and feel superior to. In order for you to
have a sense of self you need these others to compare yourself to.


Poor Marika does not understand anything. Does Tom Sherman exist? Does
JimmyMac exist? Does Marika exist? Not to me they don't. They are merely
printed words that I read on a Usenet newsgroup. The real danger for us
hermits is not the non-existence of others, but of our own non-existence.
It
seems the sense of my own reality becomes more ephemeral with each passing
year. It cannot be healthy to be always talking to only oneself, so that
is
why I burden the rest of you with my mutterings. How else will I know if I
exist?
The operational word here is BURDEN!!! *How else will you know if you


exist. *Take leave of here and with the each passing year we can take
turns sending you Thank You cards on your birthday. *DEAL???

JimmyMac as a graduate of a Jesuit institution (Loyola College) should know
that psychology without philosophy is a waste of time. I am here to give all
of you dumbbells a little philosophy so you won't go out of the world as
ignorant as you came into it.


JimmyMac was a psychology major with alomst enough hours in
philosophty to double major. That woudl be Loyola UNIVERSITY not that
an instution of learing i relevant to tis conversation, then again
neither is Dolan ... relevant that is. Ed, Try not to let your mind
wander. It's too small and fragile to be out by itself.

.. Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


Ads
  #92  
Old November 27th 08, 02:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"marika" wrote in message
...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:[email protected] com...

The God of the Christians is Three Persons in One. Therefore, He is not a
hermit.


The trinity is only a valid concept in some christian religions, but not
all


That cannot be true. In what so-called Christian religion is not God a
Trinity?

Three, clap, three, clap, three persons in one.

It's one of the amazing mysteries of religion, that god can be a trinity
but still be a hermit that ignores you.

If he weren't a hermit, god would still abhor you but at least this gives
him a reason


Here we see the Marika female brain operating at its most felicitous. Anyone
understand what she is saying?
[...]

God communes with His Son and the Holy Ghost all the time. Jeez, do I
have to explain EVERYTHING to you!


It is way above your head to understand how he can be communing and still
be a hermit. You've tried to come up with a justification to explain your
allegation about being a hermit but still communing with the usenet
community. But as you are not god, there's no mystery to it. You are a
liar and a self deceving cretin. That's the size of it Ed.


The size of it is that you are a **** and nothing else.That is where your
brain resides - in your ****. A good ****ing would do wonders for you.
Imagine a female who thinks she can compete with men where intelligence is
required!

Ed Dolan the Great does not commune with the Usenet community. He simply
tells one and all to go to Hell! Very strange that you haven't picked up on
this yet. Jeez, I have already told you to go **** yourself innumerable
times. And by the way, how do you know that I am not a God?

If God is communing with His other Parts, then he is not a hermit. I only
commune with myself. Therefore I am a hermit. What is there about this that
you do not understand? Besides, what does a whore and a harlot like you know
about God anyway? I say stick to your ****ing and leave intellectual
discourse to us Saints.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


  #93  
Old November 27th 08, 02:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
JimmyMac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,754
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 26, 6:45*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"marika" wrote in message

...



"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .com...


Ed has a crush on me.


Get some smarts and who knows?


wait, if I get SMARTS you will have a crush on me? *There's a better
chance of this.


OOOOO boy, it's time to dumb down


Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at least a
modicum of intelligence.
[...]


GALS ... units of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter
per second squared asks JimmyMac in Tom Sherman-like style ;^) ???
I'm bettin' Tom will really like that one, but regret that I beat him
to it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


  #94  
Old November 27th 08, 02:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"marika" wrote in message
...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:[email protected] com...


I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro.


Edward Dolan wrote:

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro. That would cure you forever
of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god damn ****ing female bitch!

OMG God OMG you REALLY ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT ME

ADMISSION AGAINST INTEREST


No, you do not deserve me. You deserve a big Black buck. Only the size of
their dick would satisfy you. I am a Great Saint and you are unworthy of
me - you harlot!

you have to get other people to do your work for you don't you, nicrosoft

That would cure you forever of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god
damn ****ing female bitch!


why do you believe I am a liberal


Because you believe heterogeneity in a nation is a good thing. I will take
Norway (a homogeneous nation) any old day over the US for just that reason
alone.

In any event,why do you think that rape cures anyone of anything or that a
race specific assault would thus incline someone.
Moreover, why do you believe you know my race


I know you are a ****ing female bitch and I don't give a good god damn about
the color of your skin. Rape by a Negro would be good for you because that
is the one thing that cures liberal females of their delusions about the
equality of mankind. What else do I ever have to know about you? Unless and
until you become like the Blessed Virgin Mary, I can never have any respect
for you.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


  #95  
Old November 27th 08, 03:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"marika" wrote in message
...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
...

" Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at
least a modicum of intelligence.


You are a hermit. You are not allowed to like gurlz


And I don't! I don't mind ****ing them, but who wants marriage and kids.
That is for suckers. If a gal had the brains she was born with, she would
not want marriage and kids either.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota


  #96  
Old November 27th 08, 03:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"JimmyMac" wrote in message
...
On Nov 25, 7:58 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac does not understand what it is to be a hermit. Apparently, it is
too simple a word for him. Anyone who lives in solitude is a hermit. Ed
Dolan lives in solitude. Therefore, Ed Dolan is a hermit.


Ed Dolan lives with an internet connection to provides him contact

with the outside world. This is not solitude. This is not the life
of a hermit. No self respecting hermit would own a computer and/or
have an internet connection. Ed Dolan is a sham.

Ed Dolan the Great is the Greatest Hermit who has ever lived. There is not
one person in a million who could have lived my life. My only contact with
other life are my purring pussy cats. They love me for myself alone. What
woman will ever give you that kind of love? All a woman will ever give you
is just bitching, bitching, bitching ....

Regards,


Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota



  #97  
Old November 27th 08, 03:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"JimmyMac" wrote in message
...
On Nov 25, 8:06 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
JimmyMac as a graduate of a Jesuit institution (Loyola College) should
know
that psychology without philosophy is a waste of time. I am here to give
all
of you dumbbells a little philosophy so you won't go out of the world as
ignorant as you came into it.


JimmyMac was a psychology major with almost enough hours in

philosophy to double major. That would be Loyola UNIVERSITY not that
an institution of learning is relevant to this conversation, then again
neither is Dolan ... relevant that is. Ed, Try not to let your mind
wander. It's too small and fragile to be out by itself.

Well Hells Bells, every two bit institution in the country is now a
university. I like the college designation much better because it is more
honest. Only institutions that confer doctorate degrees have any right to be
called universities. A masters degree is only a glorified bachelors degree.
But even most doctorates are not worth much. It means that you had the
stamina to put up with loads and loads of bull****!

Regards,


Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota



  #98  
Old November 27th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14,212
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"JimmyMac" wrote in message
...
On Nov 26, 6:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at least
a
modicum of intelligence.
[...]


GALS ... units of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter

per second squared asks JimmyMac in Tom Sherman-like style ;^) ???
I'm bettin' Tom will really like that one, but regret that I beat him
to it.

Ever heard the phrase "guys and gals"?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota



  #99  
Old November 27th 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 267
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:[email protected] com...

"marika" wrote in message
...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:[email protected] com...


I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro.


Edward Dolan wrote:

I imagine you being raped by a big black Negro. That would cure you
forever
of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god damn ****ing female bitch!

OMG God OMG you REALLY ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT ME

ADMISSION AGAINST INTEREST


No, you do not deserve me. You deserve a big Black buck. Only the size of
their dick would satisfy you. I am a Great Saint and you are unworthy of
me - you harlot!


ed how can I make this clear, I don't want you. You are mentally ill to be
saying any of this, wishing violence on someone is generally a symptom of
psychosis


you have to get other people to do your work for you don't you, nicrosoft

That would cure you forever of your idiotic liberal fantasies - you god
damn ****ing female bitch!


why do you believe I am a liberal


Because you believe heterogeneity in a nation is a good thing.


it's impossible to believe the opposite. because there is no such thing and
never will be
I will take Norway (a homogeneous nation) any old day over the US for just
that reason alone.


so go, go now

discover for your self that you are wrong it is not homogeneous

and that they won't think you any less deranged

if in fact they somehow are homgeneous, I bet they don't let in insane
people such as yourself.
when you apply to go there, attach this post as a reference as to how
devoted you are to their country. I bet it will work and get you in pronto


In any event,why do you think that rape cures anyone of anything or that
a race specific assault would thus incline someone.
Moreover, why do you believe you know my race



this insanity also assumes that I have never been physically hurt by anyone

I know you are a ****ing female bitch and I don't give a good god damn
about the color of your skin. Rape by a Negro would be good for you
because that is the one thing that cures liberal females of their
delusions about the equality of mankind. What else do I ever have to know
about you? Unless and until you become like the Blessed Virgin Mary, I can
never have any respect for you.
[...]


um, the Blessed Virgin Mary is one of those middle easterners that you keep
ranting about and calling filth. not sure why you have made an exception as
to her.

mk5000

"tall woman with red hair"--holes



  #100  
Old November 27th 08, 04:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 267
Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman


"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:[email protected] com...

And I don't! I don't mind ****ing them, but who wants marriage and kids.

That is for suckers. If a gal had the brains she was born with, she would
not want marriage and kids either.
[...]



ed, non-hermit, speaks
now would Jesus say something like that\

mk5000

"dark stubble..shrouding his strong jaw and dimled chin"--da vinci code

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman JimmyMac General 150 December 4th 08 06:30 PM
a traffic dilemma recycled-one General 19 June 5th 06 04:15 AM
CSC dilemma Kurgan Gringioni Racing 27 July 4th 05 09:51 AM
My dilemma. Sigurd Unicycling 5 September 9th 04 08:17 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.