Driver told to expect at least six years jail

Old November 14th 15, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Driver told to expect at least six years jail

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 08:54:10 -0000, John Smith
wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:03:15 -0000, John Smith
wrote:
Bod wrote:

Consent was given, albeit under deception. How can you be raped
when you consent?

Well first of all, she wasn't 'raped'. Women cannot rape - not in
English law, at least, since rape requires the penetration of the
vagina, mouth or anus by a penis (s. 1(1)(a) Sexual Offences Act
2003).

You really are a ****wit.

LOL ... poor 'Tough Guy' doesn't like it when people know more than
he does. Life as you must be erm.. tough.

What if a woman ties up a man and forces herself onto his erect
penis.

What if she does? She has committed sexual assault.

The same sexual intercourse takes place, but the person forcing it
is now the woman.

It is therefore not rape.

I don't make the laws. I just tell you what the law is. In English
law, a woman cannot commit rape.

Rape and sexual assault are synonyms. Get that through your thick
head.

Added.

Old November 14th 15, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 18:47:15 -0000, John Smith wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:48:36 -0000, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

From Wikipedia:

There's your problem.

I'm not surprised a ****wit like you doesn't use it though.

Oh, but of course you're 'not surprised'. Like others of your class, you
consider that the great 'democratization' that has come with the Internet,
means that your ignorance is equivalent to my knowledge. That, plus an
unhealthy (and unwarranted) dose of superiority complex, means that you
don't see the absurdity in arguing the law with the holder of a law degree.

But whatever. Carry on.

PKB, you're the one who thinks he's superior, despite several people proving you aren't.

--
The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
Old November 14th 15, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:48:36 -0000, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

From Wikipedia:

There's your problem.

I'm not surprised a ****wit like you doesn't use it though.

Oh, but of course you're 'not surprised'. Like others of your class, you
consider that the great 'democratization' that has come with the Internet,
means that your ignorance is equivalent to my knowledge. That, plus an
unhealthy (and unwarranted) dose of superiority complex, means that you
don't see the absurdity in arguing the law with the holder of a law degree.

But whatever. Carry on.

I guess your law degree couldn't talk you out of your driving ban eh?

--
I spilt spot remover on my dog, and now he's gone.
Old November 14th 15, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 14/11/2015 18:47, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:48:36 -0000, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Where Smith gets all his 'legal training'.

There's your problem.

I'm not surprised a ****wit like you doesn't use it though.

Oh, but of course you're 'not surprised'. Like others of your class,

What class is that then? High class compared to you clearly.

? you
consider that the great 'democratization' that has come with the Internet,
means that your ignorance is equivalent to my knowledge.

I would agree that ignorance is equivalent to your knowledge.

That, plus an
unhealthy (and unwarranted) dose of superiority complex, means that you
don't see the absurdity in arguing the law with the holder of a law degree.

Good heavens! A week ago it was someone with 'legal training', now it's
a law degree!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Liars need good memories!

BTW Have you written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and Stockton
councils & Highways England yet?

They are clearly in need of your 'legal training'.

Old November 14th 15, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:48:36 -0000, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

From Wikipedia:

There's your problem.

I'm not surprised a ****wit like you doesn't use it though.

Oh, but of course you're 'not surprised'. Like others of your class, you
consider that the great 'democratization' that has come with the Internet,
means that your ignorance is equivalent to my knowledge. That, plus an
unhealthy (and unwarranted) dose of superiority complex, means that you
don't see the absurdity in arguing the law with the holder of a law degree.

Crikey - is that where you learnt that under English law, females cannot be
convicted of rape?

You need to ask for your money back.

I assume you paid to buy this "degree".

I hope you didn't buy it from that well known Barista in Cafe Nero: M'Lud Lee.
His reputation will certainly go down the pan if so.

Old November 15th 15, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:48:36 -0000, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

From Wikipedia:

There's your problem.

I'm not surprised a ****wit like you doesn't use it though.

Oh, but of course you're 'not surprised'. Like others of your class,
you consider that the great 'democratization' that has come with the
Internet, means that your ignorance is equivalent to my knowledge.
That, plus an unhealthy (and unwarranted) dose of superiority complex,
means that you don't see the absurdity in arguing the law with the
holder of a law degree.

But whatever. Carry on.

I guess your law degree couldn't talk you out of your driving ban eh?

I don't drive, thicko. My licence bears the words 'République Française'
and is completely free of endorsements and still has 12 points on it.

For an _extra_ thicko point... please respond with some quip about how
having twelve points means that I've been 'banned' .. oh, please... pretty
please ..? Pretty please with a cherry on top..?

--
john smith
'_The Guardian_. Wrong about everything. All the time'

Old November 15th 15, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:48:36 -0000, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

From Wikipedia:

There's your problem.

I'm not surprised a ****wit like you doesn't use it though.

Oh, but of course you're 'not surprised'. Like others of your class,
you consider that the great 'democratization' that has come with the
Internet, means that your ignorance is equivalent to my knowledge.
That, plus an unhealthy (and unwarranted) dose of superiority complex,
means that you don't see the absurdity in arguing the law with the
holder of a law degree.

But whatever. Carry on.

I guess your law degree couldn't talk you out of your driving ban eh?

I don't drive, thicko. My licence bears the words 'République Française'
and is completely free of endorsements and still has 12 points on it.

If you don't drive, either you cannot afford to or your license has been taken away from you. A bicycle is inferior and that is a plain fact.

For an _extra_ thicko point... please respond with some quip about how
having twelve points means that I've been 'banned' .. oh, please... pretty
please ..? Pretty please with a cherry on top..?

It's not a quip. It's a fact that you GET points, not lose them. Insurance companies always ask how many points I have. "None" always mean a clean license. Clean is a word meaning none of something - no dirt, or in this case no points.

--
A man is a person who will pay two dollars for a one-dollar item he wants.
A woman will pay one dollar for a two-dollar item that she doesn't want.
Old November 15th 15, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:48:36 -0000, John Smith wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

From Wikipedia:

[...]

FFS John answer this question or I'm going to have to ask it too.

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
Old November 15th 15, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

"Tough Guy no. 1265"
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:06:03 -0000, John Smith john_NOSPAM_smith5211559=
@gmail.com wrote:
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 18:47:15 -0000, John Smith john_NOSPAM_smith5211=

wrote:

I don't drive, thicko. My licence bears the words 'R=E9publique
Fran=E7= aise' and is completely free of endorsements and still has 12
points on it.

If you don't drive, either you cannot afford to or your license has been=
taken away from you. A bicycle is inferior and that is a plain fact.

Idiotic troll.

For an _extra_ thicko point... please respond with some quip about how=

having twelve points means that I've been 'banned' .. oh, please... pr=
etty please ..? Pretty please with a cherry on top..?

It's not a quip. It's a fact that you GET points, not lose them. Insur=
ance companies always ask how many points I have. "None" always mean a =
clean license.

The word is 'licence'. You betray your social class once again.

And French licences are issued with twelve points, which are subsequently
deducted. Twelve points on one's licence means 'clean licence'.

Next time, read your interlocutor's post, instead of just wanking off onto
a life-sized effigy of Jeremy Clarkson holding back copies of 'Car'.

--
john smith
'_The Guardian_. Wrong about everything. All the time'
(Anon)

Our lady bishop gets seven years in jail Alycidon UK 29 November 2nd 15 08:15 PM
Van driver who killed cyclist on A40 told he may face jail afterbeing found guilty Simon Mason[_4_] UK 21 March 2nd 12 06:33 AM
Wiggle thief gets two years in jail Simon Mason UK 2 August 4th 11 11:13 PM
Four years jail... TOG@Toil UK 289 March 10th 08 11:10 AM
Driver who killed cyclist told to expect jail. Simon Mason[_2_] UK 22 February 3rd 08 08:17 PM