Q: Keeping up with the Jones

Old September 28th 05, 12:00 PM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Default Keeping up with the Jones

wrote:
Tommie,

You're quite anal-retentive on top posting, rans and now saab. You
also originated a silly, needless post that directed us to a photo that
every judge that I know would consider ponography. In your mind you
probably actually thought you were funny. I guess if you deny any of
these you'd be the one telling "lies" since all of this can be
documented on ARBR.

It is documented on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent that I posted a picture
of a trike rider following a brown cat. Any judge would consider
claiming otherwise as libel.

I don't know who hacked the http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/ website
to replace the proper picture with the one some claim was there [1]
(which never showed up for me, but obviously it was someone with some
computer knowledge. You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that would
you, Mr. Butler? Would you really want this matter investigated by the
legal authorities (I would welcome it since I have nothing to hide)?

It should also be noted that Mr. Butler has a history of making
specious claims about the personal behavior of others on
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

[1] Reputedly the "goatse" picture, a favorite former link on
rec.bicycles.racing.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old September 30th 05, 03:09 AM

The thread being talked about is Trike Drafting Technique at
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r... com%2F&hl=en&.

Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic wrote:

It is documented on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent that I posted a picture
of a trike rider following a brown cat. Any judge would consider
claiming otherwise as libel.

Yes Tommie, you did post "a picture of a trike rider following a brown
cat." Unfortunately, that picture alternated with a pornographic
picture. That is fact and is the reason why libel here is not
involved.

I remember crafting my response to your initial post to see if you
really did not know there was an alternating picture. If you merely
questioned, "What the hell are you talking about?" I figured you were
innocent, however you went rather ballastic. It was your response that
showed you really knew where this picture went.

I don't know who hacked the http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/ website
to replace the proper picture with the one some claim was there [1]
(which never showed up for me, but obviously it was someone with some
computer knowledge. You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that would
you, Mr. Butler? Would you really want this matter investigated by the
legal authorities (I would welcome it since I have nothing to hide)?

First of all, I would welcome the legal authorities to investigate who
originally planted the alternating pictures. I know I didn't do it,
and I also believe you probably didn't originally plant the picture.
However, you did find it cute to post a link to it.

It should also be noted that Mr. Butler has a history of making
specious claims about the personal behavior of others on
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

Do you really want to go here Tommie? I'd be glad to!

[1] Reputedly the "goatse" picture, a favorite former link on
rec.bicycles.racing.

I find it amazing that you claim you have never seen the picture, but
you seem to know what the picture is! This is another reason why I'm
sure you knew the picture was there!

Enjoy,

Perry B

PS At least you had the common sense not to dispute your
anal-retentive tendencies.

Old September 30th 05, 04:28 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

wrote:
The thread being talked about is Trike Drafting Technique at
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r... com%2F&hl=en&.

Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic wrote:

It is documented on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent that I posted a picture
of a trike rider following a brown cat. Any judge would consider
claiming otherwise as libel.

Yes Tommie, you did post "a picture of a trike rider following a brown
cat." Unfortunately, that picture alternated with a pornographic
picture. That is fact and is the reason why libel here is not
involved.

It is libel when you state it was intentional on my part, when that is
obviously false.

I remember crafting my response to your initial post to see if you
really did not know there was an alternating picture. If you merely
questioned, "What the hell are you talking about?" I figured you were
innocent, however you went rather ballastic. It was your response that
showed you really knew where this picture went.

If Perry Butler thinks this response
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/a8ae3eacbcbf257c?dmode=source&hl=en
is going ballistic, then he really is as much of an idiot as Ed Dolan
says he is.

I don't know who hacked the http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/ website
to replace the proper picture with the one some claim was there [1]
(which never showed up for me, but obviously it was someone with some
computer knowledge. You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that would
you, Mr. Butler? Would you really want this matter investigated by the
legal authorities (I would welcome it since I have nothing to hide)?

First of all, I would welcome the legal authorities to investigate who
originally planted the alternating pictures. I know I didn't do it,
and I also believe you probably didn't originally plant the picture.
However, you did find it cute to post a link to it.

More libel from Perry Butler.

It should also be noted that Mr. Butler has a history of making
specious claims about the personal behavior of others on
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

Do you really want to go here Tommie? I'd be glad to!

I really don't recommend that you make a habit of spreading libel on a
public forum that is archived, Mr. Butler.

[1] Reputedly the "goatse" picture, a favorite former link on
rec.bicycles.racing.

I find it amazing that you claim you have never seen the picture, but
you seem to know what the picture is! This is another reason why I'm
sure you knew the picture was there!

Are you a moron, Perry Butler? Someone else on the thread posted a
description of what the picture was
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/d2fb1745aeaee964?dmode=source&hl=en.
Duh! Just how stupid do you think we are?

Enjoy,

Perry B

PS At least you had the common sense not to dispute your
anal-retentive tendencies.

Do you teach your computer science students about online etiquette, Mr.
Butler? Maybe you should use some of your libelous posts as examples.
--
Tom Sherman

Reaction to Marion Jones' alleged doping Patricio Carlos Racing 22 December 10th 04 08:01 AM
Reaction to Marion Jones' alleged doping Patricio Carlos Racing 0 December 8th 04 05:47 AM
keeping ears warm mtn General 32 November 4th 04 08:50 PM
Jones gets busted!!! DanSchmatz Racing 2 September 29th 04 04:53 PM
A song for Carla John Harlow Mountain Biking 3 May 10th 04 02:29 PM