CSC: Tour of Cali just a training race

Old February 19th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Default CSC: Tour of Cali just a training race

http://www.velonews.com/race/dom/articles/11690.0.html

BJ: ....I mean, Jens Voigt was maybe 60 percent last year and Stuart
O'Grady wasn't nearly as strong as he is this year. I think having a lot
of strong guys is a positive thing because we can play so many cards.
Still, I think Discovery will be the team to beat. They have obviously
done a little more training than us and put more emphasis on the Tour of
California than we have....

Thanks,

Magilla