don't ride drunk, you may live longer.

Old September 2nd 11, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default don't ride drunk, you may live longer.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...e-30082011.htm

Old September 3rd 11, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_12_]

On 2-Sep-2011, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...e-30082011.htm

Perhaps you would care to explain why your thread title bears no resemblance
to the source you link to?

Doug.
Old September 3rd 11, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Doug wrote:
On 2-Sep-2011, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...e-30082011.htm

Perhaps you would care to explain why your thread title bears no
resemblance to the source you link to?

Doug.

perhaps the link between late night in the pub, riding a bicycle and getting
run over ?

Old September 3rd 11, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 03/09/2011 09:15, Doug wrote:
On 2-Sep-2011, wrote:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...e-30082011.htm

Perhaps you would care to explain why your thread title bears no resemblance
to the source you link to?

Doug.

There might be a clue retard;

"Mr Smyth, of Central Avenue, Orchard Park, died after a crash with a
grey Ford Tourneo at 1.10am on Sunday.

It is believed he was crossing the road at traffic lights after coming
out of The Ranch pub".

Old September 3rd 11, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster

On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:15:38 GMT, "Doug" wrote:

On 2-Sep-2011, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...e-30082011.htm

Perhaps you would care to explain why your thread title bears no resemblance
to the source you link to?

Given the belief that the cyclist had just come out of the pub, there
has to be some suspicion that he had been drinking.
Old September 3rd 11, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:32:01 +0100, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...e-30082011.htm

My thoughts are with his beautiful children and his wife.
Old September 3rd 11, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Sep 3, 9:56*am, Bertie Wooster wrote:

Given the belief that the cyclist had just come out of the pub, there
has to be some suspicion that he had been drinking.

It has made me quite nostalgic for when I used to do pub crawls on a
bike :-)
--
Simon Mason
Old September 3rd 11, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...ft-by-family-o....

Perhaps you would care to explain why your thread title bears no resemblance
to the source you link to?

Given the belief that the cyclist had just come out of the pub, there
has to be some suspicion that he had been drinking.

Would this also always apply to pub motorists then? I've always
wondered why pubs are allowed to provide car parks, which clearly
amounts to incitement to drink and drive.

Maybe a more accurate thread title should have been 'Suspected drunk
motorist kills cyclist'.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
Old September 3rd 11, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On Sep 3, 3:13*pm, Judith wrote:
On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:32:01 +0100, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...ft-by-family-o...

My thoughts are with his beautiful children and his wife.

Do you think at all about the killer driver who caused this?

-- .

Old September 3rd 11, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_7_]

wrote:
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home...ft-by-family-o...

My thoughts are with his beautiful children and his wife.

Do you think at all about the killer driver who caused this?

Don't be stupid Doug. The driver doesn't deserve any sympathy.