Thanks Simon

Old December 24th 11, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
OG

Default Thanks Simon

Watching Judith, Nugent and Pounder respond like Pavlov's dogs to your
recent posts has been rather entertaining for the last few days.

Ding Ding!

Old December 25th 11, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Dec 24, 10:02*pm, OG wrote:
Watching Judith, Nugent and Medjob respond like Pavlov's dogs to your
recent posts has been rather entertaining for the last few days.

Ding Ding!

Yes, I like to get paid to keep them spinning on their hamster's wheel
while they spend hours of their precious spare time writing long texts
that I never read.
Long may they continue and I am glad it keeps you as entertained as it
does me.

--
Simon Mason
Old December 25th 11, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 10:02 pm, OG wrote:
Watching Judith, Nugent and Medjob respond like Pavlov's dogs to your
recent posts has been rather entertaining for the last few days.

Ding Ding!

Yes, I like to get paid to keep them spinning on their hamster's wheel
while they spend hours of their precious spare time writing long texts
that I never read.
Long may they continue and I am glad it keeps you as entertained as it
does me.

--
Simon Mason

Why my name been snipped?

Old December 25th 11, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Dec 24, 10:02 pm, OG wrote:

Watching Judith, Nugent and Medjob respond like Pavlov's dogs to your
recent posts has been rather entertaining for the last few days.

Ding Ding!

Yes, I like to get paid to keep them spinning on their hamster's wheel
while they spend hours of their precious spare time writing long texts
that I never read.
Long may they continue and I am glad it keeps you as entertained as it
does me.

Why my name been snipped?

Because I do not view you as a troll of course and I actually talk to
you, unlike the other three jokers.

--
Simon Mason
Old December 25th 11, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
NM

On Dec 25, 8:59*am, Simon Mason wrote:
On Dec 24, 10:02*pm, OG wrote:

Watching Judith, Nugent and Medjob respond like Pavlov's dogs to your
recent posts has been rather entertaining for the last few days.

Ding Ding!

Yes, I like to get paid to keep them spinning on their hamster's wheel
while they spend hours of their precious spare time writing long texts
that I never read.
Long may they continue and I am glad it keeps you as entertained as it
does me.

--
Simon Mason

What is the point of posting in the first place if you never read
their replies?
Old December 25th 11, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Dec 24, 10:02*pm, OG wrote:

Watching Judith, Nugent and Medjob respond like Pavlov's dogs to your
recent posts has been rather entertaining for the last few days.

Ding Ding!

Yes, I like to get paid to keep them spinning on their hamster's wheel
while they spend hours of their precious spare time writing long texts
that I never read.
Long may they continue and I am glad it keeps you as entertained as it
does me.

--

What is the point of posting in the first place if you never read
their replies?

It means that I can be at work like now getting paid and I send out a
message that I know the three trolls will spend time replying to,
often at great length. Even though I told them six months ago that I
am here solely to waste their time, they can't help writing posts I
will never read.

It is sheer madness on their part, but as I keep saying, it is their
own time that they are wasting, I am just wasting work's time.

--
Simon Mason
Old December 25th 11, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

On Dec 24, 10:02 pm, OG wrote:

Watching Judith, Nugent and Medjob respond like Pavlov's dogs to your
recent posts has been rather entertaining for the last few days.

Ding Ding!

Yes, I like to get paid to keep them spinning on their hamster's wheel
while they spend hours of their precious spare time writing long texts
that I never read.
Long may they continue and I am glad it keeps you as entertained as it
does me.

Why my name been snipped?

Because I do not view you as a troll of course and I actually talk to
you, unlike the other three jokers.

--
Simon Mason

Not nice!!
I've always wanted to be a troll and I can't even get that right.
Another spoilt Christmas thanks to you.

Old December 25th 11, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Dec 25, 2:54*pm, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

Not nice!!
I've always wanted to be a troll and I can't even get that right.
Another spoilt Christmas thanks to you.- Hide quoted text -

You do not want to be a troll, Mr P.
It eats up vast amounts your spare time for no gain at all.
Think of the masses of time Nuxx Bar wasted and where he ended up.

--
Simon Mason
Old December 25th 11, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Dec 25, 2:54 pm, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

Not nice!!
I've always wanted to be a troll and I can't even get that right.
Another spoilt Christmas thanks to you.- Hide quoted text -

You do not want to be a troll, Mr P.
It eats up vast amounts your spare time for no gain at all.
Think of the masses of time Nuxx Bar wasted and where he ended up.

--
Simon Mason

But I *DO* want to be a troll!
I've tried for years.
What happened to Nuxx Bar? I honestly don't know.

Old December 25th 11, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Dec 25, 3:31*pm, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

You do not want to be a troll, Mr P.
It eats up vast amounts your spare time for no gain at all.
Think of the masses of time Nuxx Bar wasted and where he ended up.

--
Simon Mason

But I *DO* want to be a troll!
I've tried for years.
What happened to Nuxx Bar? I honestly don't know.

He ended up in court on a charge of harassing and stalking Mr Chapman
in the real world.

--
Simon Mason

Is this alt.rec.simon.mason ? Mentalguy2k8[_2_] UK 30 August 6th 11 09:02 PM
Where is Simon Mason? Nuxx Bar UK 5 June 9th 09 11:44 AM
One for Simon Tony Raven[_2_] UK 8 June 27th 07 10:32 PM
Go Simon Go !! Andrew UK 12 August 9th 05 10:47 PM
Oi! Simon M Richard Bates UK 9 April 15th 04 05:24 PM