Highracer Bashing Blog?

Old October 7th 05, 12:52 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Default Highracer Bashing Blog?

wrote:
One of the coolest things I've encountered over the last six years of
riding recumbent, has been the solidarity and the club like membership
you enjoy with other recumbent riders. It's great to attend a large
event and immediately bond with the minority of recumbent riders.
Granted, everyone has their favorite, SWB vs LWB, high bb vs low BB,
faired vs unfaired, but in the end recumbents, we all know these bikes
are awesome. So when I read the other day comments on a blog devoted
to bashing highracers I was taken back. First let me say that I own
one, a 2004 Strada. Next let me also say that I also own a 1999
Stratus and, in the end, I will always be LWB guy. As for highracers, I
have many personal opinions about why highracers are not perfect for
me. But my Strada is fast and fun! So what is up with what I presume
is a fellow recumbent rider going nuts over his/her hatred for
highracers? Can someone please tell me what this is all about?

It is about lowracer riding "Monkeys" yanking the chains of the
highracer crowd.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
Hominid - The Other White Meat!

Old October 7th 05, 04:50 AM
gotbent

"ATZ" wrote in message ...
"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
[...]

I ride a lowracer, but damn, I also love my "high" racer......

http://www.atomiczombie.com/gallery/.../skywalker.htm

Does that make you a bibikeual?

Old October 7th 05, 09:29 PM
ATZ

"gotbent" wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
Total Privacy via Encryption =----

I've been called a lot of things!

ANNOUNCE: blog is up Andy Gee General 0 October 8th 05 09:21 PM
blog place bowerm Rides 5 August 28th 05 02:48 AM
travel/running/biking blog bowerm Rides 0 May 3rd 05 02:01 AM
travel/running/biking blog bowerm UK 0 May 3rd 05 02:01 AM