I know what NoCom stands for!

Old December 16th 04, 04:53 PM
BikingBill

Default I know what NoCom stands for!

No Compete!

Show up to some races before you go off spouting how great this bike
is.

Jeff invited you to Portland, go there and PROVE IT.

Bill

Old December 17th 04, 12:15 AM
Johnny NoCom

BikingBill wrote:

No Compete!

Show up to some races before you go off spouting how great this bike
is.

Jeff invited you to Portland, go there and PROVE IT.

Bill

Jeff can wire my offshore account for an all expense paid 1st class
flight and deluxe accommodations in Portland's most expensive luxury
suite. When funds are transfered both I and Team NoCom will be there to
kick your ass. Only the best for Team NoCom racers. If you are too cheap
to pay for the best fastest splitter racers in the country to show up at
your prestigious 10 rider event then it is your loss.

OR you can show up in FL to race against a NoCom team racer. Doubt you
will want to travel across the USA to FL to get you ass whooped and
devastated by a superior splitter design NoCom which is the fastest
stock bike in the known universe.

After all we all know how slow those Bitchitta HighSlowGoWalkers are
compared to real racing bikes.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny

Old December 17th 04, 01:03 AM
BikingBill

I last raced a Z-Frame ZOX, as I said the Bachetta is a slower bike on
the flat roads (than the ZOX) ... but on hills it kicks ass.

Of course in Florida you folks consider a overpass to be the equal of a
mountain pass in the Alps.

Around here, if you can't climb ... you can't stay with the pack.
BikingBill

Old December 17th 04, 01:40 AM

Johnny NoCom wrote:
BikingBill wrote:

No Compete!

Show up to some races before you go off spouting how great this

bike
is.

Jeff invited you to Portland, go there and PROVE IT.

Bill

Jeff can wire my offshore account for an all expense paid 1st class
flight and deluxe accommodations in Portland's most expensive luxury
suite. When funds are transfered both I and Team NoCom will be there

kick your ass.

Johnny:

We've had folks from all over the country (including Florida) who have
flown in, raced, had fun, and gone home happy, all on their own dime.
If you're too scared to do the same, just say so.
Jeff

P.S. Nice job on re-munging the email.

Old December 18th 04, 03:20 AM
Tom Sherman

Johnny NoCom wrote:

Cat 1/2s are not capable holdinh 30 mph very long on their own with no
drafting....

But a CAT 769 will run in the mid 40-mph range all day long without
drafting.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Old December 18th 04, 04:48 AM
Tom Kunich

"Johnny NoCom" "Johnny wrote in message

Cat 1/2s are not capable holdinh 30 mph very long on their own with no
drafting.

I see you know what you're talking about. Maybe you could tell us about the
adelie penguin while you're at it.

Old December 18th 04, 05:36 AM
Steve

On 12/17/04 7:57 PM, in article
, "Johnny NoCom" "Johnny
wrote:

Steve wrote:

On 12/17/04 1:25 AM, in article
,
"Johnny NoCom" "Johnny wrote:

Mr. Wisils

I must remind you that the NoCom racing team is an elite group.

Yo!!! Ass dragger! Even Cat 5's are considered Elite..............

We do not
do charity racing. We expect all of our travel and promotion expenses to
be covered by the race promoter. A large cash prize for winning will also
be expected.

When you are prepared to wire funds to my elite training camp in the
Bahamas I will accept your offer to travel and race in OREOgon.

Will you and all of your Portland racers travel to FL to face off with
some of the elite NoCom team?

Holiday Cheers
Johnny NoCom

Steve,

We all know Cat 5s are useless roadkill at best. Try to realize all Cat 1/2s
are no match for any NoCom racer.

Cat 1/2s are not capable holdinh 30 mph very long on their own with no
drafting. Face it Steve, traditional UCI defunct design bicycles are no match
for any splitter plate recumbent that can average 36 mph in an easy gear. The
UCI has its head up the ass when it comes to restrictions and bike design.

You ass draggin spokes hole! anybody on a "real" bike can go as fast on one
of those low rider aero sleds. But why? You cannot be seen as good and they
do not maneuver as good.

Low visibility and double speed spells DEATH!!

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

Old school design UCI crap will NEVER EVER be as fast as a cutting edge street
luge recumbent design. You better ask Santa for a NoCom Steve. The NoCom is
the fastest stock bicycle in the known universe.

Holiday Cheers,

Johnny NoCom