Why can't I order a NoCom?

Old February 2nd 05, 10:52 PM
BikingBill

Default Why can't I order a NoCom?

I'd still like to order a NoCom.

One question, do they accept checks signed in Crayon?
Thanks,

BikingBill

Old February 2nd 05, 11:35 PM
Edwar Dolan

I'll sell you one of my white sheets and we can
lynch some niggas instead of riding recumbents.

I get my kicks from spouting hatred on A.R.B.R.
and pointing the finger at innocent folks and ethnicities
who need to hung on street poles.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Dumb Honkey in the Great White Minn

Old February 3rd 05, 03:52 AM
BikingBill

I just want to buy a NoCom. I even have a pretty Crayon.

Bill

Old February 3rd 05, 11:46 AM
Tom Sherman

BikingBill wrote:
I just want to buy a NoCom. I even have a pretty Crayon.

Bill,

The NoCom is designed to be used without a tail fairing, and therefore
is not suitable for you.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 3rd 05, 03:46 PM
BikingBill

I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
ready to write a check.

Bill

Old February 3rd 05, 04:18 PM
Dan B.

BikingBill wrote:
I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
ready to write a check.

Bill

Is it a "yellwow" Crayon?

Dan

Old February 3rd 05, 05:39 PM
BikingBill

Oh, they give me lots of pretty Crayons here.

Why can't I buy a NoCom. I'll write a check.

Bill

Old February 3rd 05, 06:42 PM
The Real Johnny NoCom

Biking Bill,
You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom bubble bike to go fast.

Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest recumbents in the known universe.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom
Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe
Old February 3rd 05, 07:50 PM

Sorry Biking Bill to hear you didn't qualify for a NoCom. I'm not sure any
are really available at this time with the NoCom RAAM team snapping up most,
if not all the existing stock. Anyway you will be able to watch them race
across America on the new NoCom racing channel. You do have cable don't
you?

I sure hope you won't have a problem getting someone else to take that
$7,000.00+ check that you wrote out using your yellwow crayon.

skip
Old February 3rd 05, 11:07 PM
BikingBill

The Real Johnny NoCom wrote:
Biking Bill,
You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own

and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom
bubble bike to go fast.

Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of

HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest
recumbents in the known universe.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom
Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe

Never ridden a condom bike.

You just won't take a check signed with a Crayon. I am so sad ;-(

Bill