The Mother of All Recumbent Sales

Old February 6th 05, 02:36 AM
BikingBill

Default The Mother of All Recumbent Sales

Seriously, this kind of sale DOES NOT happen every year. Much less
every TEN years. I can't keep these 'friends' around anymore, so I'm
selling FIVE of my old recumbents. Pick up in San Diego area.

http://zipproof.com/servlet/Zip/View...f6b80519099598

An original 1994 BikeE. Yep, the one with the bolt-on seat rails.
This bike was used by my kids as they were growing up. Seat has been
rebuilt and the bike is SOLID. I'm letting it go for $200. CRAZY HUH?

http://zipproof.com/servlet/Zip/View...d6414c3958b1ae

Custom S&B USS bike. You're NOT going to find a more comfortable S&B
or SWB USS bike. Rans seat (the old style high-back), Shimano Bar Cons,
super quiet custom chain idlers, rear rack. Front 16" (349) wheel,
rear 700c wheel. I commuted on this bike for most of the late 1990's.
$400 and it's YOURS. INSANE!

http://zipproof.com/servlet/Zip/View...438fde34320cd7

Want a recumbent you can pack into a tiny box? This Zox 20" folder is
the bike for you. FWD, suspended, a great city bike. $500 and it's
yours. MADNESS!

http://zipproof.com/servlet/Zip/View...b2c9a4cc0667d0

Do you want to go fast? This Zox 20" lowracer was specially prepared
for the California JR Time Trial races. It's USCF legal for Time
Trials, and it's FAST. Schlumpf Racing Crank, custom seat. Less the
200 miles on it, $1200 and it's yours.

http://zipproof.com/servlet/Zip/View...f3bc484626b8e8

Maybe the fastest bike you'll ever ride. 26" Z-Frame ZOX. I've done
some of my best TT's on this bike. Campy Triple Crank, new HD Swing
Arm, new Rholoff-Ready fork, new wheels, custom rear rack. Large
tailbox, custom bars and Shimano bar-cons. This bike MOVES. $950 and
it's yours.

So that's it. Call me at 858 692 1124.

I need to sell these bikes FAST!

Bill Volk

Old February 6th 05, 04:28 AM

On 5-Feb-2005, "BikingBill" wrote:

Seriously, this kind of sale DOES NOT happen every year. Much less
every TEN years. I can't keep these 'friends' around anymore, so I'm
selling FIVE of my old recumbents. Pick up in San Diego area.

Making room for the NoCom I see. I understand you will take crayola checks.

skip
Old February 7th 05, 05:37 AM
BikingBill

Additional Note:

I WILL TRADE THESE BIKES FOR A GOOD TANDEM.

BikingBill