Isle Of WIght in Sept?

Old July 15th 04, 10:40 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Isle Of WIght in Sept?

Anyone got a URL for an organised round the island on 19th Sept? (I must be
a sucker for punishment)
The URL which crops up a few times http://www.sunseacycling.com/ seems to be
dead.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old July 16th 04, 09:06 AM
MartinM

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message ...
Anyone got a URL for an organised round the island on 19th Sept? (I must be
a sucker for punishment)
The URL which crops up a few times http://www.sunseacycling.com/ seems to be
dead.

Here you go, it was sunseaandcycling, but this is the charity organising it.

http://www.jubileenursery.org/EVENTS-FOR-THE-DIARY
Old July 16th 04, 10:18 AM
Jan

MartinM wrote:
"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
Anyone got a URL for an organised round the island on 19th Sept? (I
must be a sucker for punishment)
The URL which crops up a few times http://www.sunseacycling.com/
seems to be dead.

Here you go, it was sunseaandcycling, but this is the charity
organising it.

http://www.jubileenursery.org/EVENTS-FOR-THE-DIARY

Had me puzzled for a few mins as Jubilee Nursery is a very well known garden
centre in the Arreton Valley!!!
However on closer inspection I find that this "Nursery" is the childrens
type!!!
Jan

Isle Of Wight... Tumbleweed UK 16 July 17th 04 08:29 AM
Cycling Isle of Wight Jan UK 4 July 3rd 04 11:39 AM
Belle isle was incredible Bonduranto Unicycling 5 December 22nd 03 06:09 PM
Join us for Downieville survey ride on Sept. 7 johnfoss Unicycling 2 August 30th 03 04:27 AM
Isle of Wight Railways and Bicycles Jack Taylor UK 13 July 23rd 03 08:22 PM