Stage 1 query...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 2nd 05, 05:37 PM
Jaybee

Default Stage 1 query...

I haven't seen such a disparity between the leader and the others in a TT of this
length. I am happy for Zabriskie, but based on the differences, is there any
possibility, even in this event, that there was a timing error in his run?

2004 TdF route prediction trg Racing 43 October 12th 03 10:06 PM
The Graciousness Of A Champion hold my beer and watch this... Racing 41 September 4th 03 08:14 PM