not enough standards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 18, 12:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default not enough standards

On Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 11:27:09 AM UTC+1, sms wrote:
On 1/20/2018 12:31 AM, wrote:
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 5:24:15 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
https://cyclingindustry.news/knolly-...axle-standard/

Hell, I can remember way back when a guy could swap wheels
between two different bicycles.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

The last 5-10 years they lost me with their ATB's. Can't think ever buying a new ATB. I'll stick to my 26 inch wheeled Rohloff equipped ATB and ride my Cross bike more and more for off road riding.

Bolshevik.

You should have bought a 29er, then when you realized that 29 was too
big bought a 27.5er. How will our capitalist economy function if yu
don't think of buying more stuff?

Imagine that I have unlimited funds for
bike(stuff). The only requirement for me is that it has to make some kind of sense to me. Is that the case the price is irrelavant. Still ATB bike business managed in losing my interest....

Lou

Standards; always room for one more! AMuzi Techniques 26 January 1st 18 06:30 PM
Japanese standards AMuzi Techniques 1 November 25th 14 09:56 PM
Australian Helmet standards Walrus Australia 33 September 20th 05 09:25 AM
h*lm*t standards where's the web site? Bryan UK 5 August 18th 05 09:52 AM
Driving standards Tom UK 20 February 11th 04 01:36 AM