A Unique Drawing? Can You Do It?

Old March 5th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default A Unique Drawing? Can You Do It?

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
Something like this:

i hope u dont mind me editing ur pic, but i thought the picture would
look better if there was some more color in the pic and if there was
something too catch the eye!!

so i thought i would try and make something stand out, and i think the

unicycle would need to be the subject, so make it stand out!

this is a rough idea of wat i thought it should look like!!

|Filename: uni logo edit.jpg |

trials2k

One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!?? **
trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

Old March 5th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Check oot my Avatar...

--
Chris Heritage

1 wheel is enough!!!
Chris Heritage's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11723

Old March 10th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
Something like this:

I think alot of the guys are not going to want a unicycle decal with a
female riding?

Do you have a shot of a male rider?

Adam

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

Old March 10th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I can do this, just gimme a few days. BTW: to all designers, dont mess
up your saddle, it might end up on funny junk.

http://tinyurl.com/eqcos

e39m5

--
e39m5