Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow - Tom Sherman

Old October 30th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
kolldata

Default Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow - Tom Sherman

On Oct 30, 12:41*pm, Dan O wrote:
On Oct 30, 11:48 am, Lou Holtman wrote:

Op 30-10-2011 19:39, AMuzi schreef:

kolldata wrote:
tried one 'reply to nut' but the system rejected that particular
Sherman email address

I see some of Tom's relatives regularly and none have mentioned his
demise. Maybe he's just taking a deserved rest from R.B.T.

I hope he has having fun with his green banana or Honda.

+1

It is not
healthy getting upset...

+1

* ... over so many OT political ****.

But somebody's got to do it if anything is to ever get better.

GNAW. we marched, protested, resisted, went to jail....lost the war...
20,000 dying for Nixon's re election...Domino Theory in reality a
failed idea...and Michael Coleman of Centerville dead in Afghanistan
memorialized at The Stonehenge. Bush was re elected, remeber ?
Old October 30th 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
AMuzi

kolldata wrote:
could be his relatives doahn wanna talk about him.

ya gotta ;ook at the bright side of this

Iowa already has more pigs than people.
Tom is a critical denominator component!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old October 30th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

.home.nl...
kolldata wrote:
tried one 'reply to nut' but the system rejected that particular
Sherman email address

I see some of Tom's relatives regularly and none have mentioned his
demise. Maybe he's just taking a deserved rest from R.B.T.

I hope he has having fun with his green banana or Honda. It is not healthy
getting upset over so many OT political ****.

OT political **** is for laughs only. I never get upset no matter what is
said. How could I. No one says more outrageous political **** than I do.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 30th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"kolldata" wrote in message
[...]
GNAW. we marched, protested, resisted, went to jail....lost the war...

20,000 dying for Nixon's re election...Domino Theory in reality a
failed idea...and Michael Coleman of Centerville dead in Afghanistan
memorialized at The Stonehenge. Bush was re elected, remeber ?

All of the above were quixotic quests which deserved to fail.

There is no right to protest in the public square. Every inch of space is
accounted for by someone. None of it is available and free to use as anyone
would want. If you want to protest, hire a hall and protest there to your
heart's content. The peace and safety of the public takes precedence over
all else. It most especially takes precedence over a bunch of loutish
hooligans. ****'em I say!

Old October 31st 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Joy Beeson" wrote in message
[...]
Never discuss, acknowledge or try to speak with an intentionally
interfering station. Many years of experience has proven that this
only encourages the offender.

Nonsense! The best conversations are the ones you are least prepared for.
Otherwise it is the same old crap over and over. But some folks just like
predictability I guess.

Old October 31st 11, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Oct 30, 6:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

The only sin on Usenet is to be boring. I hope Tom and I were never that.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

No, but on RBT at least (I don't know about the other newsgroups) you
weren't hugely relevant either; at best you were amusing, which should
never be underrated.

Go in peace.

Until you return.

Andre Jute
Old October 31st 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Joy Beeson

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:41:11 -0700 (PDT), Dan O
wrote:

But somebody's got to do it if anything is to ever get better.

Shamelessly snitched from a communications course I flunked out of:

Topic 7c: Net Operating Guidelines

Interference Problems

[snip]

Never discuss, acknowledge or try to speak with an intentionally
interfering station. Many years of experience has proven that this
only encourages the offender.

Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

Old October 31st 11, 08:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Michael Press

In article
,

kolldata wrote:
tried one 'reply to nut' but the system rejected that particular
Sherman email address

I see some of Tom's relatives regularly and none have mentioned his
demise. Maybe he's just taking a deserved rest from R.B.T.

I hope he has having fun with his green banana or Honda.

+1

It is not
healthy getting upset...

+1

... over so many OT political ****.

But somebody's got to do it if anything is to ever get better.

Not the way I see it.

--
Michael Press
Old October 31st 11, 03:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Dan O

On Oct 31, 12:03 am, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

kolldata wrote:
tried one 'reply to nut' but the system rejected that particular
Sherman email address

I see some of Tom's relatives regularly and none have mentioned his
demise. Maybe he's just taking a deserved rest from R.B.T.

I hope he has having fun with his green banana or Honda.

+1

It is not
healthy getting upset...

+1

... over so many OT political ****.

But somebody's got to do it if anything is to ever get better.

Not the way I see it.

What, not get upset?