Easy compo cash.

Old February 13th 18, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Easy compo cash.

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html
Old February 13th 18, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Nothing would surprise me about the filth that ride bicycles.
How's it hanging these days, Simon?

Old February 13th 18, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 8:37:16 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Nothing would surprise me about the filth that ride bicycles.
How's it hanging these days, Simon?

Long and low!
Ask Peter Hucker.
Old February 13th 18, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Don't be stupid. The driver will never get compenstion from her.

She won't be insured.
Old February 14th 18, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 14/02/18 09:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
filth that ride bicycles

Thanks greatly for the compliment coming from YOU.
I will gladly project my filth down your gullet.
Old February 14th 18, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Don't be stupid. The driver will never get compenstion from her.

She won't be insured.

She could be insured with her fridge freezer insurance?
But then again, most cyclists are unemployable and live in slum one
bedroomed council flats, aka Simon Jester.
HA! Here is one for the books.
The 31 year old 7 foot tall, ape, thick as pig **** cyclist,(with a criminal
record) with no future next door, still living with mum and dad and with a
female that has to be taken out on a lead once told me when I confronted
him:
"It is legal to cycle on the footpath up to the age of 18". He got rather
upset when asked to look up his stupidity on Google.
The cyclist and the dog have been living there for over 10 years.
No pride, no self esteem, no future, typical cyclist.

Old February 15th 18, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 15/02/18 10:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

[...]

Thank YOU for the great compliment.
Old February 15th 18, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 9:21:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Don't be stupid. The driver will never get compenstion from her.

She won't be insured.

She could be insured with her fridge freezer insurance?

2 compressors or 1?

But then again, most cyclists are unemployable and live in slum one
bedroomed council flats

Including Pippa Middleton?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ng-London.html
No helmet either, how did she survive!

aka Simon Jester.

I assume you I am not Pippa Middleton

Earn Easy Cash Amit Ghosh Racing 0 October 1st 08 11:16 PM
$$$$$make tons of cash EASY$$$$$ Mark Thompson UK 0 November 9th 05 11:46 AM
QUICK EASY CASH [email protected] Racing 0 April 10th 05 12:31 AM
QUICK EASY CASH [email protected] General 0 April 10th 05 12:29 AM
NEED QUICK EASY CASH??? [email protected] General 0 March 1st 05 09:08 AM