Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video)

Old October 23rd 18, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video)

On 23/10/18 11:23, JNugent wrote:
On 23/10/2018 08:12, TMS320 wrote:
On 23/10/18 00:15, JNugent wrote:
On 22/10/2018 23:57, TMS320 wrote:
On 22/10/18 22:42, JNugent wrote:
On 22/10/2018 21:45, TMS320 wrote:

Get your attributions right.

What are you talking about?

Exactly what it says.

Care to elucidate?
Or will you hide behind your usual imprecise but snide insinuation(s)?

There is nothing imprecise about the facts. I have already told you
twice.

You haven't "told me" even once.

But you are now in your usual cryptic "Look it up on Google" mode. You
imagine that it makes your "argument" look sound.

I have given you the dates and times of your posts. Twice. Look in
*your* sent folder.