Riders in Weymouth, Dorset, UK?

Old June 19th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Default Riders in Weymouth, Dorset, UK?

I'm going there from the 9th to 12th of July.

anyone around the Weymouth/Dorset beachy area? If any of you know of
any riders down there, could you please keep me posted here?

thanks.

sponge.

--
Sponge

MSN: feel free to add

*Quote Joe Hodges: "Bikes are made for trials, unis aren't."*

Our Koxx-One video to be released for FLUCK
http://www.usenet.com

Old June 20th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adrianmuni12

orite mate, my gran lives down at portland, which is near weyymouth,

theres loads of trials bikers in that area jumpin on the beach rocks,
maybe there mite be unicyclists too.

--
adrianmuni12
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

damn u chose the week, would have driven up there! but moving house that
week so won't be able to

--
brendan
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

there's the skate park next to the Sea Life Centre. I asked about riding
there and they said no problem, although that was a year or two ago and
I didn't go back! loads of good trials spots all over though...

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Thanks for all the replies so far.

Mike, or anyone for that matter, are there any unicyclists in the
Dorset area? I can almost bet I'll run into some people I've ridden
biketrials with, but just curious about uni riders.

hmm, i should check out that skatepark.

Old June 29th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Sorry to bump this up again, but the time's drawing closer, so if anyone
is around that area or live in it, then give me buzz.

--
Sponge

MSN: feel free to add

*Quote Joe Hodges: "Bikes are made for trials, unis aren't."*

Our Koxx-One video to be released for FLUCK
http://www.usenet.com

Scratchy Bottom in the mist (Dorset) mikepenton Unicycling 0 March 28th 05 08:02 PM
Paging any Dorset Coast (Apr 04) Audaxers Simonb UK 10 June 19th 04 08:25 AM
Dorset Coast Report Simonb UK 22 April 20th 04 08:27 AM
Dorset Coast April 18th Simonb UK 7 March 1st 04 10:19 AM
Tyre Slasher at Large in Dorset Simonb UK 11 February 2nd 04 12:10 PM