How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

Old January 27th 09, 10:34 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Don T.

Default How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

"!Jones' Sock Puppet" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:22:39 -0800, in alt.war.vietnam
(Tom Keats) wrote:

I'm just saying: a bike is a bike is a bike.

Oh. OK... I suppose I'd have to agree with that.

What's a Lamborghini Countache?

Jones

It is what happens when the driver of said pussy magnet has a dick the size
of a mouse's dick. Which is usually the case. The picked up pussy gets a
Lamborghini **** ache.

--

Don Thompson

Stolen from Dan: "Just thinking, besides, I watched 2 dogs mating once,
and that makes me an expert. "

There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance.
~Goethe

It is a worthy thing to fight for one's freedom;
it is another sight finer to fight for another man's.
~Mark Twain