Another car hits wall. Nowhere is safe from these insane drivers.

Old June 12th 09, 06:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Doug[_3_]

Default Another car hits wall. Nowhere is safe from these insane drivers.

"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

She is at Basildon University Hospital with serious leg injuries..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8093922.stm

Where will they strike next? Will it be my wall? I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net
Old June 12th 09, 06:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
SteveH

Doug wrote:

"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

She is at Basildon University Hospital with serious leg injuries..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8093922.stm

Where will they strike next? Will it be my wall? I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

Walls are obviously dangerous.

Ban them, I say.

Alfa 156 TSpark Sportwagon Veloce Selespeed - Alfa 75 TSpark Lusso -
Ducati 750SS - BMW R100RT - Toyota Prius T-Spirit
Old June 12th 09, 07:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Marc[_2_]

Doug wrote:
"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

She is at Basildon University Hospital with serious leg injuries..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8093922.stm

Where will they strike next?

I'm not sure than anyone knows.

Will it be my wall?
That could be a possibility.

I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

I'm not sure how to answer this one, it doesn't seem to have a clear focus.

Doug, I've answered your questions as best I can,now Doug, why won't
you answer my questions Doug?

Old June 12th 09, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
francis

On Jun 12, 6:34*am, Doug wrote:
"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

It's just as well the wall was there to stop the car.

She is at Basildon University Hospital with serious leg injuries..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8093922.stm

Where will they strike next? Will it be my wall? I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

--
UK Radical Campaignswww.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Will it be my wall, well my garden wall could do with being rebuilt.

Francis
Old June 12th 09, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Graculus

"Doug" wrote in message
"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

Completely off topic - please don't cross-post to irrelevant newsgroups.

Old June 12th 09, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mike Barnes

In uk.rec.driving, Doug wrote:
"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

She is at Basildon University Hospital with serious leg injuries..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8093922.stm

Where will they strike next? Will it be my wall? I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

"... working ..."

--
Mike Barnes
Old June 12th 09, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Bod[_2_]

francis wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:34 am, Doug wrote:
"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

It's just as well the wall was there to stop the car.

She is at Basildon University Hospital with serious leg injuries..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8093922.stm

Where will they strike next? Will it be my wall? I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

--
UK Radical Campaignswww.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Will it be my wall, well my garden wall could do with being rebuilt.

Francis

Be careful for what you wish! the car that hits your wall may not be
insured.
Old June 12th 09, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:34:27 -0700 (PDT), Doug
wrote:

Where will they strike next? Will it be my wall? I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

Well, we live in hope...
Old June 12th 09, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Tony Dragon

SteveH wrote:
Doug wrote:

"...The Peugeot 206 hit the Riverside veterinary surgery's wall and a
woman working there was badly injured.

She is at Basildon University Hospital with serious leg injuries..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8093922.stm

Where will they strike next? Will it be my wall? I am used to being
rammed while on the road on my cycle but while sitting at home?

Walls are obviously dangerous.

Ban them, I say.

No no don't do that, I quite like 'Magnums'

--

Tony Dragon

Armstrong hits the wall in Cali ITT Keith Racing 24 February 27th 09 01:51 AM
Insane Luke Techniques 6 August 30th 07 02:55 PM
A cab drivers tells us how to be safe.. dtmeister Australia 21 October 29th 06 10:57 AM
Insane terrain G.T. Mountain Biking 2 February 10th 06 09:30 AM
Insane Picture!!!!! GILD Unicycling 5 October 22nd 03 05:38 PM