any other trailers besides burley?

Old November 28th 04, 05:20 AM
Steve Knight

On 27 Nov 2004 07:48:51 -0800, (BentJay) wrote:

Here's the one I'd recommend:

http://www.quik-pak.com/Quik-Pak%20b...20trailer.html

IMHO, the best 2-wheeler. I own one.

nice but spendy. plus the hitch would not work since that's how my kickstand is
mounted on my bent.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Old November 28th 04, 10:57 PM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

I use a "Bike Burro" for shopping. The two-wheel, utility design lets it
double as a shopping cart. Unfortunately, I don't think it's made
anymore.

If your only going to use the trailer ON the bike, you might look into a
Beast Of Burden ("BOB"). This is a one wheel trailer that tracks behind
the bike better than two wheel designs. And because it leans with the
bike, there's no danger of trailer "flip-over".

I use this one for bike camping with my MTB, as it can be easily
removed, leaving my bike unencumbered with trailer attachments when I'm
on the trails.

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Old November 28th 04, 11:02 PM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

(H.=A0M.=A0Leary) Posted the following link:

http://www.cycletote.com
Nice! Looks somewhat like my BikeBurro. What's the weight capacity?

- -

Old November 29th 04, 02:15 AM
Steve Knight

If your only going to use the trailer ON the bike, you might look into a
Beast Of Burden ("BOB"). This is a one wheel trailer that tracks behind
the bike better than two wheel designs. And because it leans with the
bike, there's no danger of trailer "flip-over".

I thought about one but it would not be practical for lumber hauling. I need a
nice flat surface.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes