hmmm? this is odd....

Old October 13th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default hmmm? this is odd....

'clicky' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=956)
'clicky' (http://tinyurl.com/yzq838)

why are the prices so different????
both are in USD.

--
mornish

vuniw wrote:
its like doing drugs except healthier

dan de man wrote:
this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Old October 13th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
markf

so see how bad shipping and taxes would be from germany. but yes
somewhat odd.

--
markf

'irwinsbikes.com' (http://www.irwinsbikes.com)
markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

Old October 13th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

mornish wrote:
'clicky' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=956)
'clicky' (http://tinyurl.com/yzq838)

why are the prices so different????
both are in USD.

And also weird, the 2007 kh muni is *more* in Germany (municycle.com)
than UDC, yet UDC is nearly DOUBLE the cost of Municycle.com for the
2007 cranks! Go figure.

http://tinyurl.com/vf4sz

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=951

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"

Old October 13th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

both are in USD.

59,00 euros isn't USD... ??

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old October 13th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GUI

Under the navigation menus on the left side, there is a currendy
selector.

--
GUI
GUI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11069

Old October 13th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Right. $543 for the KH 2007 muni at municycle.com. $520 at UDC.

Old October 13th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

I use this for calculating money
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Did you know that 100.00 USD= 11,923.16 Japanese Yen?

--
Danni

Jonny_Peacock wrote:
my closing statements to everybody:
STAY YOURSELF EVERYONE, BE REAL, BE NICE TO EACH OTHER MORE THAN YOU
WORRY ABOUT UNICYCLING BULLCRAP.

the jonny

Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old October 13th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Maybe Municycle.com is selling the cranks by the each, while
Unicycle.com USA is selling them by the pair.

The pricing differential on the new KH stuff is strange. Maybe the
currency conversion, shipping and other fees took a big bite out of the
stuff sent to the USA.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Dirty Muni
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old October 13th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

john_childs wrote:
Maybe Municycle.com is selling the cranks by the each, while
Unicycle.com USA is selling them by the pair.

If so then they should say it on there. I would be very sad if I
ordered some and I got my package with only one crank.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

hmmm unijesse Unicycling 0 July 24th 06 07:38 PM
hmmm onewheelwear Unicycling 1 July 24th 06 07:38 PM
Hmmm, what's the deal with this beauty SuzieB Australia 6 December 1st 05 04:54 AM
Hmmm... new brake blocks... Tim Dunne UK 7 October 25th 05 03:48 PM
Hmmm Jiyang Chen Racing 6 February 15th 04 09:09 PM