Girl attacked by two scum cowards fights back

Old February 23rd 16, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Girl attacked by two scum cowards fights back

Typical SOP - lone female attacked.

QUOTE:
"A London cyclist has issued a warning to others after two men on a scooter pushed her off in an attempt to steal her bike. Gemma Champ was riding a Brompton folding bike on Mildmay Grove South in the Canonbury/Dalston area when the incident took place.

Writing on Stop Killing Cyclists' Facebook page, Champ said that fortunately, after being pushed, she landed on her feet and managed to keep hold of the bike, meaning the would-be thieves couldn't take it. "I was lucky someone came round the corner and started yelling," she added.

The two men were riding a white scooter. Champ managed to get the number plate and says she has reported the incident to the police. However, she did wonder whether they were attempting to steal 'to order' which would mean another Brompton rider may be targeted.

"I think my spidey sense saved me," she said. "I could sense they were trouble by the way they were accelerating up behind me, so I'd braced myself for a close pass anyway."

http://road.cc/content/news/180047-b...acking-attempt
Old February 23rd 16, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 23/02/2016 17:07, Alycidon wrote:

[...]

It's about time that robbery was made illegal.