Bianchi 2004 Blow Out Sale

Old November 29th 04, 10:06 PM
Glenn Wolf

Default Bianchi 2004 Blow Out Sale

We are discontinuing Bianchi at our store. We have all of our Road Models
discounted. Please email for current list and price.

--
Glenn Wolf

Campus Cyclery Inc.
241 West McMillan St.
Cincinnati Ohio 45219

Voice 513-721-6628

Website http://www.campuscyclery.com

Email

Old November 30th 04, 12:15 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles

We are discontinuing Bianchi at our store. We have all of our Road Models
discounted. Please email for current list and price.

This belongs in rec.bicycles.marketplace. The signal-to-noise ratio here is
pretty good (meaning that people often come here and find what they're
looking for), which wouldn't be the case if every retailer & individual were
to post for-sale items.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

Old November 30th 04, 04:43 AM
maxo

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:06:35 -0500, Glenn Wolf wrote:

We are discontinuing Bianchi at our store. We have all of our Road Models
discounted. Please email for current list and price.

Good luck selling your Bianchis, but be aware that cyclists tend to be a
nerdy bunch and might have a good laugh over the dozen or so egregious
spelling and grammar mistakes on the page you linked to...